Any Writers here?

Started by Alex_Reetz, April 18, 2010, 10:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex_Reetz

I am a fictional writer...

um....

I like write my own stories were people in conflict overcome conflict and things happen....

yeah...

anyone else?

zjhentohlauedy

i've written some stuff D:

they ain't interesting tho D:
My my, aren't you lovely~

IanDanKilmaster

I wouldn't say I write often enough to call myself a writer, but I do write.  The problem is, school (namely college) kinda ruined me on it.  Writing was work... you write about things that bore you... you write what I say.  Anyway, I still write every now and again, but I really have to feel it before I can.  Lately my writing has been directed towards blogging... it's like I mostly write about stuff that pisses me off now.

Anyway, Nej and Choco had a writing thread going some time ago.  A few other people (myself included) posted in it as well, but it died.  Not a lot of writers here... at least not many that enjoy contributing.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

I write, but am mostly embarrassed to share my writing with the world, since I'm not very good. But I'd like to think I'm improving...

StewartSage seems to be a fairly avid writer, and Aurora-san has a few comic series going... I count comics as a form of writing, for the record.

zjhentohlauedy

oh wow a writing thread D: awesome XD
My my, aren't you lovely~

Sora

I'm working on a story...
And am going to be working on that story for years to come, probably.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

stewartsage

I've been known to write upon occasion.

Chocofreak13

nejin is our master pensman around here. i myself write comics, but 1. not too many are finished yet, and 2. i usually don't write much in terms of lot beforehand, it kinda gets made up as i go along. xD

i'd be happy to post toast some of my work (i sometimes pen a story or so), but you might be better off tracking down and reviving said writing thread.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I will be finishing up some translatory work along with new english material soon, and that'll be uploaded to my DA...be on the lookout. Link innah' mah sig.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

srsly, did i kill the writing thread way back when? shame. :[
click to make it bigger