Main Menu

Lolita... *shiver*

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 21, 2007, 08:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

I HAVE PREPARED SOME LOLIS FOR TRIBUTE, MASHTUR (see random flash thread)
click to make it bigger

hachi

to each their own I say, but I personally have a no loli rule. The rule being in a most polite and respectful manner to those who are for loli...or any variation of such class/genre

Raffaele the Amigan

Gothic Lolitas are usually pretty only in cartoons...

Real women dressed as Goth-loli are not scary but too often pitiful ugly.

Only some women can dress goth-loli and seeming not pitiful, because they have pretty bodies and a certain "physique du rôle" to wear western nineteenth century wardrobes.

Pitiful...

Elegant but not perfect shoes. Heels are too high to compensate the fact she is a very little woman.

She is a pretty girl even in this extreme loli look, but again she is not high girl. Too tiny people and she compensates using very high heels.

Extremely Pitiful... (not to say ridiculous)  ;014  ;026
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

zjhentohlauedy

Raffaele is too strict >_<

i know it's good to go with what suits you but at least you have to give them a bit of credit for their efforts, i, myself find em not that bad at all >_<
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

yeah, the last one's a bit laughable. but the rest of them didn't do TOO bad....

i'd go loli style but i don't have terribly much clothing for it (i have some things, so if i ever get around to it i'll post.)
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"yeah, the last one's a bit laughable. but the rest of them didn't do TOO bad....

Who said the two ladies in central position of my comment were bad?  ;018

I just said they are not tall and so they use high heels.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"
Quote from: "Chocofreak13"yeah, the last one's a bit laughable. but the rest of them didn't do TOO bad....

lol i thing the one on the right is pretty nice :P
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"

hmm, i see. sorry for the misunderstanding.

i should post some lolipics......
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

MY SCHOOL WON'T LET ME SEE THEM ;____;

oh, there's a steampunk con in may i'm probably going to (it's 5 bucks for a ticket, whoo) so i'll post some pics of it here since there is room for overlap in terms of dress.
click to make it bigger