click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 16, 2011, 12:14:57 AM
boots? wut?

I was sleepy and read your post as saying "Pointy Boots", not "Pointy Boobs"

Anyway, I'll have some more random pics up later today

Nichi

Here come more pics; this time, with a theme of paradoxes

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0029.jpg
Yeah, the box for Windows 2000 leaning against 2k-tan the Desktop; probably the tamest of the 3. Originally, I was going to use this as a lead-in for a completely irrelevant story involving these 3 pictures (Something about a rift in the space-time continuum occurring over my grandma's store; as I team up with a female version of myself to fend off an army of Cybermen...and it'd likely end with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/HNI_0074.jpg
A brofist between Mario from the movie and Mario from the games. Speaking of, I'm one of only a handful of people who liked the Mario movie; it may be cheesy and have little to do with the games, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine, like the Howard the Duck movie before it.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/TheTwinPentiums.jpg
I ended up cleaning my grandma's store this past Saturday (Which I had the place to myself, as always; she was over in her office, which is a separate building), so I brought along a camera for experimenting. This is one that took a little work in Paint Shop Pro to assemble, but is something I've wanted to do for sheer coolness factor; having me dressed normally on one side, and in trap mode on the other, like a mirror image. Also, the dress I'm wearing in the right hand side will probably make Pit jealous (Also, no water balloons as fake boobs in this pic; that dress is so tight-fitting in the chest, there's no room for padding)

Chocofreak13

you must do something about that skin, mah boi. is that 5oclock shadow? >w>;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I was clean shaven when the pics where taken, so it's more likely a combination of the lighting (Which isn't that great in that hallway; most of the light you see is from the camera flash) and scars from when I had to deal with really bad acne when I was younger (One of the wonderful things I inherited from my parents; nothing over the counter helped at all, so all I could really use was hot tap water and a bar of soap).

Chocofreak13

:[ sorry to hear that. one of the things i had going for me in high school was good skin and a high metabolism. and i'm damn thankful for both. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Sucks man, I inherited bad skin from my mother's side of the family (although mine fairly good compared to some of my relatives.) The acne's gotten better but it still comes and goes, and I have some scarring too... ><

It's worth noting my skin scars horribly; you can pretty much see the marks of every cut and scratch I've ever had on my limbs, legs especially. ><;;

Chocofreak13

you guys are making me thankful for my skin ;v; it's dry but other than that fine ;v;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My sister had bad acne too, but it let up when she got a prescription for birth control. Sadly, no matter how much I used the male equivalent (Which for me, at the time, was Phantasy Star Online), it never seemed to get better; leaving me with a lot of scars on my face. Thankfully, the only other scar I have is from when I got a really deep cut on my right knee, after the dog I had at the time, who was a little too excited that I was coming outside to play with him, knocked me over...as I wound up cutting myself on the sharp edge of a brick (Which, as you'd probably imagine, was very painful)

Anyway, here's a random picture going back to February 2010; when it happened to snow on my day off work (Which is the first time it's really snowed in my life; my dad saying this was the first decent snowfall this town has seen since just before my sister was born). To celebrate, and because I never got to do it as a kid, I ended up building a snowman:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/20733_104545286233353_100000336476752_107509_1121838_n.jpg

I named him Davison; after Peter Davison, the 5th Doctor from Doctor Who (Because I had just watched Castrovalva, his first episode on the series, a few days before). For the eyes and limbs, I used nothing but stuff I dug out from under the snow in my yard; the decorative pinecone-badge was mainly because I didn't have a stick of celery and partially because pinecones are cool.

Chocofreak13

it's so cute when people who don't usually have snow get snow. they either revel in it or they freak. xD

the only major scars i have is one running the length of my upper left arm, got it from a scratch a few years ago; an oval-shaped scar between my right thumb and forefinger from a cooking accident two years ago; a deep scar on my left calf from when i got stitches 2 summers ago; and a heart-shaped scar on my right forefinger. :3

yeah, birth control can be helpful for more than just "that". given the hormones, it improves skin, hair, and nails, as well as other things. ^^

of course, i had good skin before anyway ^__~*
click to make it bigger

Bella

Oh god don't get my started on hormonal birth control. It can have good effects for some people, but can also have all sorts of ill physical and emotional effects in others... depression, anxiety, fatigue, ruined sex drive, etc. Personally I think a woman's hormonal cycles is something that should be left alone... >___<

(Semi TMI funfact: my mom hated the way the pill made her feel, so she went off of it... and then I was conceived. And that's the story of me!)

stewartsage

I gotta scar from a hole in my right hand, a prominent scar on my right elbow that elicits shock, long scar on my hip from surgery, and a few on my back..... pics?

Bella

Pics!!!

We should have a scar/injury comparison thread. ^^

Chocofreak13

2/4 of my scars have faded. :\

@bella: don't knock it till ya try it. besides, as you said, SOME people have adverse effects while SOME are just fine. mine helps me forget i'm a woman, and gives me a routine, which is nice since sometimes shit gets crazy. :\ i think it should be someone's choice, just as it's a woman's choice to keep/abort/adopt out her baby. :\

i feel like i should post something, but i don't have much.

well, tomorrow i might have pictures of cats. :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

i have silky smooth skin *_*

nah not really XD

tho my legs are kinda smooth and has a lack of hair growth >3<
My my, aren't you lovely~