Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: I only wish that car ran half as good as it looked...

Chocofreak13

@pentium: you can dream, can't you? :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: Yeah, but in my dreams, I have an emerald green Omni GLH (The Shelby-made turbocharged version; GLH literally meaning "Goes Like Hell")

Chocofreak13

@pentium: niiiiiiiiiiice. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: I'd love to find one in real life, although the chances of finding one are slim; since finding another plain Omni is hard enough

Chocofreak13

pawn stars, man. if anyone would have it, they would. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I should call up a buddy of mine, who's an expert on Pawn Stars, to see if they have one

Chocofreak13

ask about any cars from the 40's, for me. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Anyway, here's a picture of another member of my fleet that no longer exists but is of note:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/TARDIS.jpg
This is TARDIS; the Dell Dimension 4700 that was bought at a local pawn shop. When I first got it, it kicked ass; handling everything I threw at it well, from watching Atop the Fourth Wall to playing Portal. However, over a rough summer where my mom refused to turn on the air conditioner, it's processor fan had given out; as I pulled it out of service before the damage got worse. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to fix it up and get ready for Portal 2, Dell had discontinued it's obscure fan; which, while it lead to the death of the TARDIS, it paved the way for the creation 2k-tan the Desktop

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
@pentium: you can dream, can't you? :3
Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 11, 2011, 08:56:35 PM
@Choco: Yeah, but in my dreams, I have an emerald green Omni GLH (The Shelby-made turbocharged version; GLH literally meaning "Goes Like Hell")
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
@pentium: niiiiiiiiiiice. -w-
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 09:31:05 PM
pawn stars, man. if anyone would have it, they would. -w-
Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 11, 2011, 09:33:43 PM
I should call up a buddy of mine, who's an expert on Pawn Stars, to see if they have one
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 09:34:45 PM
ask about any cars from the 40's, for me. -w-

....May I direct the two of you to AIM or YIM or Skype for your getting-wildly-OT-and-flooding-with-replies needs?

zjhentohlauedy

ITT we see if aurora breaks from peer pressure XD

seriously tho aurora you don't really have to if you don't want to ^__^
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

@zen: we're not trying to pressure her. i just get the feeling that she's pretty and doesn't know it. :\
@bella: don't start that. i've come here after a day of not posting and come back to 2 pages of new replies. >__<;
@pentium: you're making me like your mom less and less.... :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 10:28:46 PM
@zen: we're not trying to pressure her. i just get the feeling that she's pretty and doesn't know it. :\

i know XD

but you know sometimes people are pressured easily ^^;

Chocofreak13

i hope she doesn't feel that way ;^; ik how much it sucks to be covered in peer pressure, i was just lucky enough to develop the shell to shake it off.

either way, i'm still curious :3 maybe if she has a facebook or something :3
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 11, 2011, 10:35:35 PM
i hope she doesn't feel that way ;^; ik how much it sucks to be covered in peer pressure, i was just lucky enough to develop the shell to shake it off.

either way, i'm still curious :3 maybe if she has a facebook or something :3
stalking time! XD

just kidding