Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@pentium: lol, the problem with having a notorious car. (if i ever get my dream car, i'm expecting that problem ^^; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Now, I could borrow my sister's junky '05 Neon; which, because there's so damn many of them in the same exact color floating around town, it would help conceal my true identity better...

Chocofreak13

lol. but they might already know your sister's car, due to he notoriety of yours. :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on May 10, 2011, 11:50:52 AM
Haha, awesome! The only way this picture could be more epic/adorable is if she'd dressed up in 1920s or 30s-style attire... then you'd have had the old skool mobster-couple look down. X)
http://emob803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/CH0Z0/4cbb4480.jpg
Meow! She was beautiful, especially her hair.

And we have official prom pics that should come soon. They're really good, one is of us dancing.

Chocofreak13

@kris: love how the car matches. *w*

also, skype has alerted me that you have a birthday today. happy birthday. -w-
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I ended up crying 5 times throughout prom, and my birthday in skype is backwards. It's 11/5, not 5/11 lol

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 10, 2011, 04:21:57 PM
lol. but they might already know your sister's car, due to he notoriety of yours. :3

Probably not; since there is literally 3 other Neons that look exactly the same floating around, with all 3 being in about the same shame physically and mechanically, so it'd be easier to hide my identity with that car.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: lol.
@kriz: happy early birthday then, and why are you crying on a happy occasion? :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

(Notices Choco posted again while I was editing the previous post, so I'll move the new stuff here)

Here's one pic I meant to include in the "Meet The Fleet" post:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/PentiumMMX-1stlaptop.jpg
This is PentiumMMX; the laptop my screenname originated from. It was not only my first laptop, but the first computer in general I could genuinely say was mine; making Christmas 2003 a truly great one. This laptop had some weird quirks to it, but had a kickass screen (One that was not only crystal clear, but was able to handle any resolution without distorting the image, unlike most other laptops I've seen), ran circles around Crappy (My name for the desktop my mom bought to replace the Yeti), and was great for emulating games on. Sadly, it died in late 2005; being so worn down that it wouldn't even turn on anymore, but by that point all the important stuff had been moved to Frankenstein Classic. Until I bought Asagi in summer 2010, PentiumMMX was the single best laptop I ever owned.

Chocofreak13

aw. :3

also, it's ironic that you named that desktop crappy, since i have one named shitty :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah, although Crappy no longer exists; after a failed attempt at making it less crappy, it was torn down for parts currently in-use on Frankenstein (It's 3GB hard drive being the most prominent one).

Also, since I got in trouble for naming it Crappy, I'm not sure if I want to know what her reaction would be if I had named it Shitty (Keeping in mind I was a few months shy of 13 at the time).

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 10, 2011, 07:17:21 PM
@pentium: lol.
@kriz: happy early birthday then, and why are you crying on a happy occasion? :[
1: cried when I saw how pretty her dress was
2: when I was sitting in the restaurant with her and it finally sunk in what we were doing
3: when we were slow dancing for the last time, I teared up a bit
4: when I asked for official status
5: I don't remember, but I counted to 5!

Pitkin

Crying out of happiness is only a nice thing. ^.^

stewartsage

D'aww, glad you kids had a good time.

Bella

Awww, that's so sweet Kriz! ^^