Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

*w*

*applauds awesome badass old mafia-style outfit*

......*is jealous*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Krizonar: You look badass dressed like that. But, I think you should join the party
*Obligatory tiny text with something amusing involving trap mode goes here*

Chocofreak13

he's-a--she's-a--lady and the trap~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Choco: I watched that video. That was funny

Chocofreak13

it's a good song. it was also one of the two bonus songs played at my first concert. :3 (i won't tell you what the other one is)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Your first concert as in the first one you went to, or the first one you preformed at?

Chocofreak13

i don't have the guts to sing in front of people. .___. last year's AAC was my first concert (as in, one i went to).
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Krizonar on May 09, 2011, 08:17:29 PM
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/CH0Z0/4fa5fd88.jpg?t=1304989085

/sneaks out

Haha, awesome! The only way this picture could be more epic/adorable is if she'd dressed up in 1920s or 30s-style attire... then you'd have had the old skool mobster-couple look down. X)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Don't worry, the old dons dressed like that up into the fifties.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Inspired by PentiumMMX I tried to do the reverse trap today, but it failed too miserably to really post any pics. :/ It was a bit of a letdown as last night when I couldn't immediately fall asleep I tried to plan it, but I ended up looking a bit too... stereotypically gay or just like a diva.

Nichi

@Pitkin: It probably still would have been more convincing than some traps I've seen on DeviantArt, especially from a certain person I've seen way too many pictures of on there
*coughGirlyNekoBoicough*

Chocofreak13

i had inspiration for a trap mode early this morning. if it was good enough, i even daydreamed about going to a goth club in it.

once i clean/have more free time i'll try it out. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I admit, if I was able to take it a few steps further (Like maybe adding some makeup and getting another wig), I'd go out in public in trap mode; the only flaw being that I'd have to go to another city to pull it off, because too many people recognize my car in this town, which would kill the disguise instantly regardless of how convincing I am

Also, if I pulled it off well enough, I'd love to be able to drop a Bridget on someone; for the hell of it