Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Got new glasses on Thursday, tight-lipped as ever: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Pitkin/IMG_1258.jpg

I guess it's hard to tell the difference without seeing the old ones right before: the frame colour's changed from green to red (but the red shows only from side), and there's no longer frame under the lenses. They're very nice, but like always with new glasses I'm totally paranoid about breaking them. >.< Eyes've got used to the different shape already: at first it felt like the ground had got half a metre closer to my face.

Chocofreak13

good on ya! and nice earrings, too. -w-
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Thanks Choco, I love the earrings too (bought them a bit before Christmas from a handcraft store in Tampere), but they're too showy for most of the clothes I wear: I'm trying to find excuses to wear them more often, ie to dress more fancily than in hoodies. xP

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Nice glasses, they look really good on you! And cool earrings too... reminds me of some I crafted from these glass beads I had lying around...  :^D

Chocofreak13

i wish i could have made more earrings ;^; i only had the chance to make one pair.....but they were RAZORBLADED, so it was ok. -w- (they were also a bonus project, because by that time i had finished everything and needed stuff to do. xD)

@pitkin: don't wait for an excuse. just wear them. who cares if they go if you like them? ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 19, 2011, 09:23:21 PM@pitkin: don't wait for an excuse. just wear them. who cares if they go if you like them? ^^

I second this notion. :]

Chocofreak13

there should be no occasion to wear something you want to wear. i've worn my sari around the house simply because i wanted to. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I wore my first field jacket for three days in a Virginia June.  SO MUCH FLUID CONSUMPTION.

Kari: Can send you all the ones taken, it's a lot of detail shots/up close shots of various pieces of equipment.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Pitkin

Awesome hair, Labs (chose a nickname randomly)! x)

NejinOniwa

You're looking quite upbeat there, bells. Like you almost missed a train or something...

I don't mind. _W_

Chocofreak13

your bed head looks almost like mine, only i have a more "UhhuhuhHuhUHuHUuhHuHUhUHuhUhuhhhhh" look to me in the morning (known to mortals as "groggy").
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I thought "Uhuhuhuhuhuh" was the Elvis look.
DERP