Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i'm sorry ;^; that's why i labeled them ;^;

and it's ok bells, i'll be alright ^^ *huggle* (although the huggle is appriciated <3)

it seems that my singing voice got a little clearer, idk how. :3

*hug* don't panic, bells!! O___O;;

also, if you want to know about any of the stuffs, lemme know ^^
and i'll make it up to you by providing another recipe next time! ;^;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Mai turn :3

New entertainment setup (I need to buy speaker stands so I can put the TV on it so its just serving as a desk right now):

Most of my games for Gamecube and PC with The Pacific DVD box-set:

My Manga books, DS games, AC/DC concert DVD's, some old CD's, Bio book, some other books:

Some models that I've collected over the years, most are on top of my desk though:

Chocofreak13

cool. is it odd that the thing i liked most was that little green car thing? :3

and how did i end up being the OSCer with the most manga? :\
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 09, 2011, 09:07:21 PM
cool. is it odd that the thing i liked most was that little green car thing? :3

The old-old-school Double Decker bus? I've got WAY to many old school cars in my room, tomorrow I'll set them all out and take a big group photo. 

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Aw man, and my camera cord's still a hundred and twenty miles away..... so you don't get to see my stuff like I'm sure you're all dieing to.  Except my RCAF Pilot's Log, I might scan some of that.

Chocofreak13

that makes it all the better, man. the waiting. ^^
click to make it bigger

svx

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 09, 2011, 02:02:50 PM
well, i have the batcave, so now all me need is the bat signal and the batmobile. xD

Oh man! I'm late! I, uh... I had to... rescue...

Ehh...

Yeah...

Quote from: The Rest of the Thread
widdlyscuds

Remodeling here! Pics l8trz

But... Hey...

You know that feeling you get when you're playing Diablo II and you see a rare item come whizzing out of a chest that you click on? And you find out it's a Greater GREATER Meteoric Scimitar of Quality?

That's what my desk is like

Chocofreak13

...is that even FROM THIS THREAD!? o___o;;
click to make it bigger

svx

Chocofreak13

vodka.....please re-read the first post.....then post something relevant....i'm disoriented enough with the pain pills, and this isn't helping. >.<;;
click to make it bigger

svx

Me, relevant? I can be important???!

You're srsly making me doubt that the quote that I quoted from page 43 really exists! How can I tell what's real anymore? All this confusion! What if reality isn't real? What if everyone was to as so far in being with that they in can were???

Just messing with you thar :p  Get better!

Chocofreak13

ty =__= my mum has me paranoid that i'm developing a dry socket.....and since she's leaving soon, i'm getting scared. ;.;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

The long awaited pictures!

Don't ask me the significance; it's under the bridges at the end of the Weston-Montrose stretch of Corridor H.....

The formerly abandoned Western Maryland railroad bridge in Parsons, WV.  That crew is redecking it to allow the rail trail to use it.  <3

Looking down at the valley.

Signboard indicating the distance to some local attractions.

Me, returned from expeditioneering

A coal loader, for those who have never seen one.

CSX locomotive at the Mt. Storm Power Plant yard

Junk on top of my bed.

Posters in my room

Another poster

Last poster

From the second floor balcony thing beside my room.

Stairs!  Path!  Library building end!

My room itself, from the outside.

...my room door.

Mystery helmet, head on

The side, with International Civil Defense emblem.  It could be Norwegian, Swedish, Swiss, French, Danish, or Dutch.  Or none of those.  It has a friggin' Czech chin strap!

And because I know you all want to see what a remnant of the SAGE system looks like, I present to you the most relevant of my pictures of the Thomas Gap Filler Annex.

Shot from the road, it's a little bit of a walk uphill to the summit from the parking lot at the little park by the highway.

The door into the equipment room, full of core samples from the Bloomington Reservoir (now known as Jennings Randolph Lake).

Ventilator shaft still clinging to the roof girder structure.

Telecommunications cabinet.

Equipment rack of some sort, right in front of the cabinets.

Tower foundations, off the end of the equipment room.

Backside of the building.  Or the front.... opposite from the gate.  I hate ladders/heights, but I went up anyway.

Top of the equipment room, tower end.

Gate end of the equipment room roof

That pile of what looks like scrap wood is the remains of the latrine.

Mound of rocks/soil protecting mysterious cistern or entrance to secret underground government installation.

Roof off view showing the concrete vault's top.

Looking into the vault, including the sealed hatch cover.

Sign inside this shed not posted in other pictures.  Damn well better mail this 7''x20'' shed back to Western Electric!

Me, blocking the lovely Germany Valley.

Chocofreak13

@stew: nice pics! i see you have the same sense of curiosity i do, the urge to go explore random industrial sites. -w-
and i assume that's a shot of your dorm room.
click to make it bigger