Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Quote from: BellsI know you do. 'Cause I told you. -W-

Don't lie to the good people; I guessed it folks, plain and simple.  Bells merely confirmed it.

Chocofreak13

that last one's excuseable, since it's a 5-yr-old. xD

as for the girls, just remember you'll never see them again. >>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on February 08, 2011, 05:28:54 PM
When I was 21, a workmate asked me during a break how old I was. When I told her that I was about to turn 22 later that year, she went "oh my goodness, I thought you were 30!" I admired her total lack of tact, and changed my glasses to more modern ones that summer. xP

And the "a boy or a girl" thing I've even been asked by some three teenager girls during my second stay in France years ago, when I still had shorter hair and acne-ridden face. I have to say I wasn't at all pleased by such question (with my already low self-esteem at that time), and the worst was that I didn't know French well enough to come up with anything witty as a reply. -.-

Ugh, I've had both happen to me (being mistaken as MUCH older and being mistaken, at least in photographs, as a boy), I was extremely embarrassed whenever it would happen. Seem to have rectified both problems however, since it hasn't happened in many years. >>

Quote from: stewartsage on February 08, 2011, 06:35:00 PM
Quote from: BellsI know you do. 'Cause I told you. -W-

Don't lie to the good people; I guessed it folks, plain and simple.  Bells merely confirmed it.

True. Mostly 'cause you're the least paranoia-inducing member here. 'w'

Remilia

Thanks, didn't expect those comments. x) I usually have to take about hundred pictures of myself before I get one that I actually feel like posting somewhere, now the number was only 30. :p

Chocofreak13

need to charge my camera so i can document the pigtails. .__.;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

@Bella: Yay, let's found a club on Being Cruelly Mistaken as Way Older or Otherwise! xD

@Remilia: You're just overly critical, out of those 30 photos like 25 were very nice, and the five or so that weren't it was because they were blurry or had too much light, i.e. photographer's mistakes.

@Chocofreak: More pigtails needed! I didn't take any pictures the day when my hair was on pigtails, so your input is required. x)

Chocofreak13

i'm just excited that my hair is finally long enough to play with again. ^^ expect to see buns, ponytails, pigtails, etc. ^^
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

that's what my parents get for not using an iPhone camera.

Chocofreak13

my mother just got some pictures back from christmas eve. will post pictures of me 'dressed up' when the scanner stops being a stupid ass. >__<
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Christmas looks fun; everyone's all dressed up.

Bella

@Krizo: Awwww, you two are so cute together! ^.^

@Kari: Those are images from a film camera, no? I really like them; the shots are so festive and spontaneous looking. You look great too btw. ^^

stewartsage

They had to be developed and scanned didn't they Bells?

Yes, yes she does.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

OMG KARI!  That's so awesome.

I don't know if you've tried it or not, but I believe that Wii games are region-locked so you may not be able to play it...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!