Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Bella, that is just so cute.  You kinda look like Comrade Dasha from Red Alert 3.

http://www.videogamegirlsdb.com/Images/Command_and_Conquer/Dasha/Ivana_Milicevic__Dasha_Fedorovich_03.jpg
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Pitkin

I want your owl cap, Bella~ <3 Super cute picture x)

Pitkin

Not a bad cap pic from you either, Chocofreak. x) The reason I say the first picture is sad is because I cried just before taking it, and wasn't really cheerful. Didn't especially intend to look sad either, though. ^.^,

zjhentohlauedy

yep yep i iz firipi-jin =D

and i'm full chinese by blood XD

and

*stares at pics*
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

lol, that hat doesn't fit me like it used to. my head's gotten fat or something. xD
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

People love the Owl Hat. Whenever I wear it out I get comments everywhere I go. ^^

You made me lol Nej. YOU MADE ME LOL SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO TRY TO CONTAIN MY LOLAGE SO I DIDN'T GET FUNNY LOOKS FROM THE PEOPLE SITTING NEARBY.

I started to crack at "giddy up n' drop it on da flo", but the Lolage Dam didn't break until "I be cruzen' like I'm losin' my Large Hadron Collider".

Chocofreak13

NERD RAP!! NERRRD RAAAP!!!
must.....resist.....urge to rape.....

someone's getting a mustache! >:3
the "squint some mo" pic looks like you're deeply contemplating something.
and the one after it looks like in anime when the older, responsible, wise respectable dude sits out on the porch and has a drink after a VERY long day. -w-

also: THE PICSTORIES, IT HAS CAUGHT ON~~~~
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

No mustache, just not shaved for a while -_-
Believe me, without the camera flash it's practically invisible.

Pitkin

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 12, 2011, 08:18:38 PM

I should seriously record this thing for lulz. Crappiest rap tune evar. All we need is Bastubögen Robert från Bastuträsk as well, and we're in business -w-

I beg to differ: those were by far the best hip-hop lyrics I've ever read. xP And the pics were great too, especially the squint some mo' and my personal favourite, the first With some ching-ching 'dere. x)

NejinOniwa

Thankyous. -w-
No love for the turban though, which is sad seeing as it's an actual turban shawl - plus it's HUGE, like 5x2m or something.

Chocofreak13

nah, i thought the turban was cool. :3 what kind of fabric is that? i have an urge to steal that scarf/whatever it is you used to make the turban and sew it into something else, maybe a goth-loli dress. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's actually pretty cool; they make it from cactus fibre (it's called "vegetable silk" or something I can't remember in Berber) and it's all shiny and glossy and nice. The shawl wasn't cheap though, so no stealing -_-