Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Well, I has pics at least :3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5968.jpg
The Yeti and 2k-tan the Desktop, together at last -w-

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5970.jpg
While on the subject of the Yeti, here is the EZ-BIOS boot screen; which you have to access if you want to boot from a floppy disk and be able to access your hard drive. This was a screen that haunted my nightmares as a kid, as I only saw it when something was wrong and Mom was attempting to fix it.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5972.jpg
Sylvester, making himself comfortable on the table to my left

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5974.jpg
Now, he's making himself comfortable where I set my glasses when I'm asleep

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You can keep your kittens, I HAVE SNAKES!

Was out walking mah dog with my sister when lo and behold, we stumbled upon triad of little tiny adders. Two of which were all snuggled together. IT WAS SO CUTE but unfortunately the black one slithered off before I could snap this pic. Oh well!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Since I'm utterly lacking in knowledge of snakes: are those venomous?

NejinOniwa

Adders are the only poisonous kind of snake in almost all of Europe. Not lethal unless you're a little kid, but pretty dangerous anyway. I actually saw one of the biggest when I was a kid - Scandinavian adders are the only ones who grow over 1m - and it was probably over that 1m bar by some.

These were tiny things, but the small ones have stronger poison.

Nichi

Snake? Snake!? Snaaaaaaaaaake!
</metal_gear_solid>

Remilia

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 22, 2012, 04:24:46 PM
These were tiny things, but the small ones have stronger poison.

What I've read is that the small ones don't have stronger poison, they just have no control over how much poison they use and thus use all of it at once.

Sucks to waste all that poison on something that probably won't die and is too big to be swallowed.  :(

Chocofreak13

@remilla: in that respect, poor baby snakey. :[ must suck to have that happen, and then know you're screwed.
@nej: snakey <3333

that said though, is it really alright to get that close to poisonous animals? esp. since you had dog with you, what if one of them bit her? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Welp, as soon as I saw them I was all "Whoooooooa sis hold the dog. This is snake country."
THEN we leashed her and went up for a closer look. ^^

NejinOniwa

Демон отчетности за долг. КРАЙ ногами ВРЕМЯ!

Meanwhile...

Rad demon is rad. Also badass longcoat.

Yo dawg i herd you like chillin' so i put a dawg in the chill so you can chill while you're a dawg

Ducks being cute.

This is actually looking pretty cool WAAAIT A MINUTE...

IT'S A DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

(ok, you can't see it very well here, but it was totally awesome) Have some TWILIGHT to make up for it. No, no ponies. Sadly.

SPARKLES TO SHINIES

As a closing statement, here's the closet lunatic of the clan doing some GEOCACHING.

That's all for now, folks.

Nichi

I want that badass longcoat O_O

Bella

Your beard is a ginger, Nej. : o

Chocofreak13

s'at the clone in the last pic? and in the shopping cart? with a camera on his hat?

puppy <33
ducky <33

(also, i second both previous comments.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Yes, I have gingerbeard.
No, the guy in the shopping cart is clone's little brother. And its driver is my brother.
No, Clone is not the closet loon of the clan. THAT honor goes to the west-coast branch of the clan, and its eldest son, who is who you see in the last pic. He's the kind of guy who randomly decides to BIKE (and not a motorbike mind you) across all of Sweden. Some 500km. For fun. And joining up with the rest of the clan for parties.

Like said, closet loon. But a good one. ^^

And it IS a badass longcoat. _W_

Chocofreak13

ah, so the FABULOUSHAIR runs in the family. xD
click to make it bigger