Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: Bella on January 09, 2012, 07:48:14 PMAlso, red hair would mess up my pale-skinned brunette look, so, yeah.

It would go well with the pale skin, though.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 09, 2012, 11:33:36 PM
i swear by dove's damage therapy. while my ends are still a little split, it's NOTHING to the degree of what it was before. it can also help if you let your hair's natural oils replenish between washes; some people shower every other day without realizing that it can dry out their hair horribly. ><;;

i also use dove frizz control to help tame the lose strands. :3

Thanks, I'll look for those next time I go shampoo shopping. ^^

Quote from: Red-Machine on January 10, 2012, 03:06:18 AM
Quote from: Bella on January 09, 2012, 07:48:14 PMAlso, red hair would mess up my pale-skinned brunette look, so, yeah.

It would go well with the pale skin, though.

Truuuue, but then I wouldn't be brunette any more and thus lacking an essential criteria for being a pale-skinned brunette. : p

Of course, I've considered compromising and going a dark red or burgundy shade.

Nichi

If it wasn't for the fact I'm not allowed to have unusually-colored hair at work (Against employee dress code), I'd consider dyeing it blue. I'd be like a real-life version of 2k-kun, if I could >:3

Chocofreak13

having unnaturally-coloured hair is against dress code? that's just damn unconstitutional. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yep. So is having long hair (Which is why a lot of the women keep their hair short; sometimes as short as mine, and at least one goes shorter)

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 10, 2012, 09:40:43 PM
Yep. So is having long hair (Which is why a lot of the women keep their hair short; sometimes as short as mine, and at least one goes shorter)

Wait, what? So if a woman (or person of any gender for that matter) has longish or long hair, they have to get it cut before they can work there? They aren't allowed to just keep their long hair in a bun or something like that? O__o

Nichi

I'm not sure if long hair in a bun is acceptable, but most of the women I work with keep it short anyway. My hair at the moment is almost longer than some of them xD

Bella

Huh, that'd be weird if they even disallowed long hair that's tied out of the way, since I'm pretty sure even women in the military are allowed to have long hair as long as they keep it tied into a bun...

Chocofreak13

all the girls in ROTC in high school who had long hair kept it in a bun, and if it was too short for that a stubby ponytail.

that said, i can understand for sanitary reasons, but all the same that sounds like an even stupider place to work. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Of course it's a stupid place to work; the ultimate proof is that my boss is still there after 1 year >_<

Anyway, to get this back on topic, a pic of the plush Toad I bought this past weekend, sitting next to 2k :3

Chocofreak13

toad! but why is he blue? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kitty~ <3

Also, your old glasses are similar in design to my current pair xD

Chocofreak13

lol. i got them in 5th grade (when i first got glasses), and switched pairs in my sophmore year of highschool.

fern is adorable, isn't she? ^^
click to make it bigger