Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Frankenstein Classic is something I treasure, as it was built around spare computer parts my great uncle gave me. It was retired when V2 was created (Now V3), but after I heard my great uncle passed away in '09, I dug it back out and restored it as close to it's original setup from '05 as possible (Given that some parts from it, as well as Crappy, where in V3 by that point)

Chocofreak13

i can't wear most of my grandmother's jewelry regularly (it's too fancy), but 2 i wear all the time are the necklace she gave me when i was 6 (thin silver chain with a silver heart-shaped hollow pendant with a ball of aquamarine inside) and the ring of hers that i got at my high school graduation (she died in 07 or 08, leaving her three sons the majority of her stuff. my dad has chosen to give out pieces of her collection on special events and holidays. the ring is a sami wedding ring from the turn of the 20th century [1896], made of silver with gold inside, since gold doesn't tarnish. the top has 9 rings attached).

i absolutely treasure both, as it's a way to stay connected to my european roots and a grandmother i never had the chance to get to know. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 07, 2012, 06:17:33 PM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5889.jpg
"When I said "I want you inside me, Fuuka", this isn't what I meant" -2k-tan the Desktop

It's like a turducken, but with computers... all you need is an even larger computer to stuff 2K-tan the Desktop into...

Chocofreak13

a mainframe?

@pentium: ya look nice dude! lol'd at 2k x Fuuka, and KITTY. <3333
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I dual-wield skis, because I'm awesome.
Also - WARNING, this may be too fabulous for your eyes to handle. IS YOUR BODY READY?

You've been warned.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Are you auditioning for the part of Lestat in some sort of stage production of Interview with a Vampire, Nejin?

NejinOniwa

No, I just got tired of the debate of whether I would be a better Legolas or Dracula/Lestat/insertyourfavoritevampireoverlordhere, and took a side. -w-

Chocofreak13

YOU'RE A CLOSET GINGER!!!

that said, you look nice, dude. REAL nice. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I am NOT a closet ginger! My beard is a closet ginger. There is a whole deal of difference! I have absolutely no idea where it came from, though...genetics are strange things DEMON OVERLORD CAPTAIN REDBEARD SHALL CONQUER EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE

Chocofreak13

i never said being a closet ginger was a bad thing. the doctor wants desperately to be a ginger. :3 plus, looks good on ya man. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

I want desperately to be a ginger. ;__;

Alas, too lazy to bleach and dye feet of already-damaged hair. Also, red hair would mess up my pale-skinned brunette look, so, yeah.

Chocofreak13

bells, they make shampoos to help heal damage. :\ i can testify to that.
click to make it bigger

Bella

What brand do you use? I already use damaged-hair specific shampoo and a conditioner designed for long/damaged hair, as well as some sort of hair product for brittle and easily broken hair... it helps somewhat, but I'm always on the lookout for better products.

Chocofreak13

i swear by dove's damage therapy. while my ends are still a little split, it's NOTHING to the degree of what it was before. it can also help if you let your hair's natural oils replenish between washes; some people shower every other day without realizing that it can dry out their hair horribly. ><;;

i also use dove frizz control to help tame the lose strands. :3
click to make it bigger