Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Thats why I asked :p sometimes people just accumulate junk from one source or another.

Edit:
also, as much as I love airsoft, I never brag about my guns. They are nice, but they are toys.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: CaptBrenden on December 24, 2011, 08:55:50 PM
also, as much as I love airsoft, I never brag about my guns. They are nice, but they are toys.

I understand ya on that mate, I have a cheep $100 M4A1 that has served me well over the years, there really isn't much to brag about other than the Magpul handguard on it which still isn't that impressive -.-; 

Nichi

The only guns I have are Nerf; twin revolvers and a rifle, to be exact. Nothing to call home about, but it's still fun to have around

CaptBrenden

Well its more like, "ah I have an echo M4!..... and I also have an olympic arms M4"  Why brag about having the toy when you have the real thing? The only exception is that my Echo M249 para I can never have as a real model but meh.

Back to pictures:

I like my men like I like my curry, thick and super hot.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

@captain: heh. i haven't had official curry, but i imagine that i'd like it like i like my men too: weaker. ^^;

@nej: someone's rocking the beard, i see :3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

you're making me miss gothpod. ;^;

that said, it looks nice, and exactly like the ones at my school.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I should take a picture of me with 2k like that. Maybe find a way to include Fuuka :3

Chocofreak13

are we gonna start posting pics of us posing with our various computers?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, if anybody else wants to, they can. I did this already with Asagi and Sonata before :3

Bella

Chocofreak13

when they're all up and running, i will. -w-

@bella: touche. -w-
click to make it bigger