Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

K-chan.
Regardless of what personal opinions on the matter of shaved legs on guys one might have, one thing is undeniable fact:
IT TAKES FUCKING FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on September 03, 2011, 06:50:11 PM
looks good, though trap mode is less convincing with the leg hair. xD

also, basketball shorts make it less badass, lol. :3

Girls can't have leg hair then? >:/

NejinOniwa

According to most of western society, the answer is a blatant "ew, no!"..... -___________-
I'd vouch for most of the male population going so, at least. Humans. -_-

Chocofreak13

i'm not saying either way, but he'd be more convincing w/o the leg hair.

@nej: it does not....maybe the first time, but subsequent times it's easy. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I would shave it, but the last time I did so, I had irritating stubble along with bumps that didn't go away until nearly a month later, so I'd rather just hide it with stockings

Chocofreak13

you're getting razor burn? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Oh come on, I have to deal with the cross country team shaving their entire bodies in the bathroom every year at college so far.  Fuck shaving.

Chocofreak13

once again, personal preference. for me, everything besides feet, hands, head and arms are shaved. but that's just cause i'm not fond of body hair. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm just talking about athletes being dicks and not cleaning up their shaved body hair out of the sinks in the bathroom.  Why the hell do I want to deal with that?

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on September 03, 2011, 10:18:10 PM
Oh come on, I have to deal with the cross country team shaving their entire bodies in the bathroom every year at college so far.  Fuck shaving.

Ewww. >_>

I'm in camp of people who are perfectly fine with body hair; I think it's manly and rugged-looking on dudes, and if girls don't wanna shave their legs/underarms/anywhere else, I'm cool with that too, since 1) IT'S NATURAL 2) It usually doesn't look that terrible and 3) Shaving (or I should say the razor burn, ingrown hairs and having it grow back in) is irritating as fuck so I can see why anyone would want to go without it. :/

Remilia

Good morning. Self-loathing conformist from the year 2015 here. Listening to this every day.

NejinOniwa

Personally I'm in the camp of the people who don't care either way, but on my own person I'd honestly prefer to be more shaved...

...were it not for the annoyances listed above. Also takes tiiiiiiiiime. -_-

Nichi

To be honest, I can't stand most body hair. Some can make it look awesome, but personally I prefer to shave it off (Although, I rarely do my legs because of the previously mentioned problems...although Nair could probably help with that)

Chocofreak13

nair can cause problems depending on skin type, but try it if you want.

however, most of you seem to ignore that a good razor can make the process rather quick and easy. considering i can shave almost everything in under 10 minutes in the shower with no pain, i'd say you're all being babies. xDDD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I can't vouch for the rest of you guys, but I'm definitely not being a baby about it, considering I choose to shave without shaving cream. I'm hardcore

Shave the cheerleader, save the world! Wait; I think I got that quote wrong...