Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

iBook G3s never fail to amaze me. Such a cool looking computer. ^^

And that's a really nice mousepad collection....

Nichi

Thanks ^_^

You know, maybe I should think of finding a Ubuntu mousepad, or at the very least, one of Tux the Penguin, to cover all 4 bases

Chocofreak13

too bad they don't make an ubuntu oppai mousepad. or maybe you could call that a 5th catagory. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I want an OS/360-tan oppai mouspad.....

It would have SO MUCH WRIST SUPPORT.

Chocofreak13

EPIC AMOUNTS OF WRIST SUPPORT.

sadly they don't make customizable ones yet, otherwise i'd have made an xp one by now.

in theory, all you need to do is get a wrist protector mousepad, cut off the fabric, adjust the gel part inside to look a bit more like boobs, then use some printer fabric and print out an appropriate pic to sew on.....

i should try that :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 11, 2011, 10:44:17 PM
EPIC AMOUNTS OF WRIST SUPPORT.

sadly they don't make customizable ones yet, otherwise i'd have made an xp one by now.

in theory, all you need to do is get a wrist protector mousepad, cut off the fabric, adjust the gel part inside to look a bit more like boobs, then use some printer fabric and print out an appropriate pic to sew on.....

i should try that :3

I'll have to try that someday. ^^

Chocofreak13

WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER BELLS >:3

oh, also, when i get it i'll post a pic of it, but i found something for you at the craft store: a little dollhouse computer that says IBM on the screen. >w<
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Pictures from the summer coming soon: Including LH work, Baltimore trip, and a fallout shelter.

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 12, 2011, 09:15:10 PM
a little dollhouse computer that says IBM on the screen. >w<

Poast pix. :o

Quote from: stewartsage on August 16, 2011, 10:32:22 PM
Pictures from the summer coming soon: Including LH work, Baltimore trip, and a fallout shelter.

*dances*

Chocofreak13

fallout shelter!! yay!! ^^

@bella: it was 3 bucks, and i need to save to bid on that DIRTASSCHEAPWTF SM bento i found, but it might tie into your christmas present. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Work pictures!

Our first weekend here; interpreting the weapons manufactured at Harpers Ferry.

Me holding a Model 1853 Enfield minutes before I met a man who carried one during his service in the Indian Army in the 1950s.

Can you tell I love my job?

Recruits to assemble on the green for drill.

The first time we got to stand in the sun for an hour.

How we spent 9/10 of each artillery firing demonstration.... standing at rest!

THIS IS MY VENT PICK, THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

I don't look too sharp in the light artillery uniform, but my boss did ask how long ago I immigrated from Prussia.

Me in position as number three position on the gun; a three inch ordnance rifle.

Number one rams the cartridge home.

At the trail spike.

Moments before the lanyard gets pulled.

The big boom: a reduced charge of ten ounces black powder.

Taking a break from making fun of the infantry recruits.

From the 4th of July weekend.  My housemate Mark (law enforcement) with the state colors, Jocelyn (fellow intern) center with the drum, and the King in the Major's uniform.

The Armory Guard mustering on the green.  I'm barely visible, rear rank, closest the camera.

Marching onto Arsenal Square, banners flying.

Right behind the colors.  Me on the left (right file).  Yes, the guy (Bennett, fellow intern) beside me is out of step..

Making the turn to face down range.  One of the rangers, Phil Officer, is facing the camera.  You can see most of my fellow interns, YCCs, and a few volunteers towards the rear of my file.

Facing down range at shoulder arms.

Load in nine times... load!

Handle... cartridge!

Skip a few steps.... fire!  In my case, a Model 1842 Harpers Ferry musket in .69 caliber.

Militia games!  Tug of war victory for 2nd Platoon.

Cpl. Best and Pvt. Miculka of 1st Platoon look tough while Pvt. McDonald of 2nd Platoon looks like the LSD just kicked in.

The above men along with Miss Megan Sullivan, one of our rangers in Living History.

First Sergeant Officer, Cpl. Best, and Pvt. McDonald relax after lunch provided by the company ladies.

One of our many group pictures from the last day of work; most everyone around the dinner table.

The men of the 34th Massachusetts Provost Guard.

The entire branch; YCCs, interns, STEP Rangers, and regular Rangers.

At Ft. McHenry in front of one of the 100 pound guns, some of my friends and coworkers.  L to R: Jocelyn Levis, George Best, J. Nathan McDonald, and Gavin Miculka.

Last one, with me doing what I did for a good percentage of the time.  Stand in front of the Provost Marshal's office on guard and get my picture taken.  Wearing my nine button frock coat, forage cap, and M1853 Enfield.

Finally, from the National Park Service bunker located nearby.

Chocofreak13

nice pics, dude! the last supper pic is especially cool; you look like the stern-yet-loveable uncle in the situation. xD i imagine though it was tough, it was rewarding. and if you compare the pics from the start to the pics from the end, you suddenly have a mustache and a badass set of sideburns! >:3
click to make it bigger

Bella

*Sees photos*

*________*

*faints*

Chocofreak13

*places blanket over bella*

:3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Yes I did!  It was a great time!

*puts another blanket over Bells*