Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

You look positively techy, man!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

sweet, you do. ^^

and if you get a suit and tie, then you can pull off 2k-kun. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Thanks ^_^

I pushed my nerdiness to the maximum with this one; where I added in the biggest bowtie I have along with my sonic screwdriver. Now, I need to add a fez...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5659.jpg

Red-Machine

Btw, where did you get that?  I looked on eBay and the selection was spartan.

NejinOniwa

Recently I have taken to using hairspray to fix up my horns. This yields positively grand results.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g239/NejinOniwa/Myself/P6030003.jpg
Yes. I look grumpy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

The shirt I found on eBay (Took a little hunting around to find it), the clip-on bowtie I've had as long as I can remember, and the the sonic screwdriver flashlight was a Christmas gift from my parents last year (Don't know where they got it...)

Chocofreak13

they likely got it on bbc.co.uk or thinkgeek. :3 and there's no way i'm giving up my fez. >w<;

@nej: such luscious muttonchops! >:3 you look positively victorian! ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

They may have found it at Hasting's during one of their trips to Tyler, TX without me; that store have some imported Doctor Who toys over with their collectables, like a Supreme Dalek action figure I've almost bought several times.

Also, I should consider buying my own fez; they don't seem to be too expensive...

Chocofreak13

can't help ya there. mine was free. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 02, 2011, 06:30:26 PM
The shirt I found on eBay (Took a little hunting around to find it)

I'd love to get something like that.  But all the ones on eBay are either the wrong size, a godawful colour or are for things like "Microsoft Brisbane Centralised Server" or wierd stuff like that.  I just want a plain Mirosoft/Windows whatever one.

Either that or a Commodore or nVidia one.

Chocofreak13

now the other two would be hard to find. :\

also, if it's the wrong size, just take it to a tailor.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I really want a Multics shirt. Like the ones these lovely ladies are wearing:

The "Save Honeywell, Buy a Multics" shirt would be especially fun, I would wear it ironically. Like the retrotechnohipster I obviously am.

Krizonar

Oddly enough, I only have one Apple shirt.

I know, weird right? I should have one for each day of the week!

Chocofreak13

i have a couple CompUSA shirts and one GeekSquad shirt, from my sister and brother respectively (the CompUSA shirts have my sister's name embroidered on them). xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Aside from that Windows 2000 shirt, the only other computer-related shirt I own was a plain white t-shirt with the Maxtor logo and a hard drive printed on it (I wore this a lot when I was younger and could fit into a medium shirt; since it was not only nice in the summer months, but Maxtor made the 6.8GB hard drive that's in the Yeti)