better! but still rather pointy. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

But I like having lots of RAM...

Chocofreak13

you weren't made for it, mah boi. ><;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

My computer likes having lots of ram... but I'm not sure if I would.

Chocofreak13

i'd say by current standards i have maybe a gig. and i'm comfy with that. >>; (going on the assumption that normal XP has about 2-2.5 gigs)
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Mine has 8 gigs... and she likes it.

That puts her at about... /counts on fingers/ large.

Nichi

I could try going even smaller with the water balloons...

Also, here's another pic of my cat circa late '05; looking a bit angry because I may or may not have taken his cheezburger. Fear the Silly
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/fearme.jpg

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 29, 2011, 01:01:47 AM
i'd say by current standards i have maybe a gig. and i'm comfy with that. >>; (going on the assumption that normal XP has about 2-2.5 gigs)

The RAM is the boob size, right?

I have an address-space of 32k words.

Red-Machine

Oh come on!  You're at least 512MB!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

THis talk about RAM size reminds me of one of the trap pics I haven't released; where I had the water balloons filled up to the point I was almost like XP-tan is in this drawing. Yeah, I was rocking 4GB...although it was very heavy and a bit annoying with how much they got in the way, which is why I started going smaller with the more recent ones.

Anyway, digging through my stuff yesterday for the garage sale that's next weekend, I stumbled onto a piece of anime swag I forgot I had; a bootleg replica of Edward Elric's pocket watch my sister gave me for Christmas back in '05:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_5616.jpg
I still need to figure out how to open it up so I can replace the battery...

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Krizonar on May 29, 2011, 02:19:44 AM
Mine has 8 gigs... and she likes it.

That puts her at about... /counts on fingers/ large.
somehow i doubt she's THAT big. i'd say my friend colleen would qualify for that status.

people, appearantly this is 3 gigs (warning: pic is nsfw) putting me about 1.5 gigs.

this (nsfw) is about how big my friend colleen's boobs are. i'm not shitting you. (and they're still growing.)

@penitum: i have that watch, only with a chain. ^^ does yours have the inscription inside? :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It does have the inscription inside, although it's not etched in like the official one (It stands out, but is still in a font that makes it look like scratching; unlike the really cheap one my sister stumbled onto that was plastic and had the inscription written in Times New Roman). Also, it does have a chain, but I need to get it fixed; one of the links broke, so I have it stored away in the tin I keep the watch in

Chocofreak13

i got mine on ebay for 12 bucks. the inscription seems official; it's not in any recognizable font, and it's raised. ^^

it needs a new battery, though. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Let me know if you ever figure out how to open yours, just in case maybe it's the same one I have. There's a notch in one corner in the back that looks like where I'd put a flathead screwdriver to pry it off, but the corner is too rounded on the inside for the screwdriver to work.

...And now, a picture my sister putting sunglasses on Sylvester
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/cooldude.jpg

Chocofreak13

i was just gonna buy a battery and take mine to a jeweler. >>;

that is one awesome cat. -w-
click to make it bigger