Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Garunteed.  Four years of listening to a girl wish she hadn't cut her hair is a long time.

Bella

Piffle! I cut my hair about once I year, and it keeps getting cut shorter and shorter everytime. Yeah, long hair is pretty and all... but short hair is one hell of a lot more practical and comfortable.

Between 2004 and 2007 I let my hair get very, VERY long. (Like lower-back length). It was a crazy curly mess, but I had some sort of phobia about cutting it and so I didn't (usually kept it tied up or braided).

Then in summer 2007, I had to go to a wedding. It was a really big deal, so I got a haircut (to about shoulder length). In summer 2008, it was cut to shoulder length again, in summer 2009 it was cut to about mid-neck length. Now that I've devised a strategy for hair-straightening, I can do even shorter cuts without having things look strange. >:3

TL;DR: I'm not very attached to my hair, at least it being long or anything like that. Who wants to bet, in about five years, that I'll be rocking a pixie cut?

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Bella"
TL;DR: I'm not very attached to my hair, at least it being long or anything like that. Who wants to bet, in about five years, that I'll be rocking a pixie cut?
imma call you tinkerbell now :D
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

All hope is lost for you, Bella. Not even Faraday can save you now. ¨-¨
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i just cut my hair again....... ._____.

i needed a trim. it's got a pixie cut in the back with long pieces in the front now....

it's so much lighter and cuter ^^

and nej, it's pretty much a basic requirement that any guy i date have longer hair than i. so, to be fair, i keep it short.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

But that's just playing it on Easy Mode! Don't you see the charms of LUNATIC when you feel them!?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you don't seem to realize how little dating material is around here, do you?? YOU were the last (and probably best) romantic contact i'm gonnahave for a long time. (or at least the closest thing to "romantic contact") >:V

so, it's best to be on easy mode.

oh yea, i'm finally getting off my lazy ass and finishing that yukata i started last summer. expect pics soon. (all hand-sewn too, yay me! ^^)
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"you don't seem to realize how little dating material is around here, do you?? YOU were the last (and probably best) romantic contact i'm gonnahave for a long time. (or at least the closest thing to "romantic contact") >:V

so, it's best to be on easy mode.

oh yea, i'm finally getting off my lazy ass and finishing that yukata i started last summer. expect pics soon. (all hand-sewn too, yay me! ^^)

awwwwwwww

you need some panda love

*hugs choco*
My my, aren't you lovely~

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"you don't seem to realize how little dating material is around here, do you?? YOU were the last (and probably best) romantic contact i'm gonnahave for a long time. (or at least the closest thing to "romantic contact") >:V

I'm actually not surprised to hear this; Choco is smitten.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

heehee :B choco's in lurve
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

SHUT UP NAO >:V

SHUT UP FORE I MAKE YA SHUT UP

LEMME INTRODUCE YOU TO MAH FRIEND MADAME FIST

[/heyarnoldreference]

(and zen, thanx ^^)
click to make it bigger

Bella

*Choco and Nejin, sittin in a tree...*

JK! JK! xD

I don't like having long hair, but I do think long hair on other people is very pretty, especially on guys. ^^

Chocofreak13

DUN MAKE ME STABBERS YOU

I WILL

IN YUR SLEEP >:V

oh yea, me dying my hair, with another one of my cats. (the youngest, and only real "kitten", pip.)

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zoutcz.jpg
click to make it bigger

Bella

OH NOES.

You so brave, Choco-san. ; ; Pip?! Was he named after the main character in Great Expectations, by any chance? :D

Chocofreak13

no. she was named after the character in "The Laugh-out-Loud Cats" comic strip. here's a link ^^
click to make it bigger