Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

LeaflameSD

That's actually a pretty fine whip :^)

Chocofreak13

have you named her yet, pent
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Not yet, TBH; still generally refer to it as "The Avenger", so maybe if we were to go off of that, probably Emma (Like the character from the '60s British spy series, The Avengers. Referencing Marvel's The Avengers is too obvious -w-; )

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 26, 2015, 08:38:52 PM
Not yet, TBH; still generally refer to it as "The Avenger", so maybe if we were to go off of that, probably Emma (Like the character from the '60s British spy series, The Avengers. Referencing Marvel's The Avengers is too obvious -w-; )
Ms Peel?

Nichi

Yep -w-
I caught a few episodes of that when BBC America still ran it (Back when I first got the channel; right after they dropped classic Doctor Who, before modern Doctor Who even began, and their afternoons were clogged with home remodeling shows instead of stuff people would actually want to watch -w-; )

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 27, 2015, 01:31:14 PM
Yep -w-
I caught a few episodes of that when BBC America still ran it (Back when I first got the channel; right after they dropped classic Doctor Who, before modern Doctor Who even began, and their afternoons were clogged with home remodeling shows instead of stuff people would actually want to watch -w-; )

heard of it, never seen it though

Chocofreak13

sweet name, bro. i typically hate the name Emma but if she was a Mod Spy, that's pretty badass.
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

The joys of English classes with adults.

Chocofreak13

you are best english teacher. *w*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nichi

Pardon the double-post, but I had some pics to share -w-

When replaying Mega Man X4 a few months ago, I remember forgetting how the narrator pronounced this attack, so a roughly 13-year-old me nicknamed it "Hey You're Tarzan" -w-;

I think I just broke physics. I managed to get my Lugia flip coin to stand on its edge...but, then again, I recently learned that the Magic Coin from AT4W is, in fact, of the same design, so I have my own Magic Coin -w-
"Magic Coin, make my me grow!" -Linkara

Pic of me in my new dress. I bought it about a month ago, and have meant to get a better pic of it (To give you a better idea of what it looks like), but this one is fairly nice -w-

I had a Steve on me. One of the better parts of that time a few months ago, when I stayed at my sister's house :3
Well, there was also a tiny kitty sleeping on me

So, I bought Splatoon, and...that pun xD
Also, I realized how it forms a sort of yin-yang with Super Mario Sunshine; Splatoon is about making a mess with ink, while Mario Sunshine is about cleaning up messes. I now want a game like Advance Wars, where you can play either as Inklings or as Toads armed with water guns and FLUDD -w-

Check out the Mario Snowglobe (Mario Amiibo for scale). It's not the most nicely-made snowglobe, but I thought it was neat.

Day 7: They do not know I'm a flower person and not a strange goggle-wearing thing
(Saw a random yellow Pikmin among all the Minions stuff while at Toys 'R' Us earlier, and had to take a picture xD)

Now, for random Amiibo stuff:
- Amiibo on Amiga. I had to do this -w-;
- Mega Man and MegaDerp. The tiny Mega Man action figure was bought at a dollar store ages ago -w-;
- Peach and Fire Peach (The latter from the K'Nex blind bags)
- Mario & Luigi meet...Mario & Luigi. Somehow, this seems more plausible than Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam; which feels more like a bizarre fanfic than an official Nintendo product.
- Hey guys, I have a Cloud Amiibo before Cloud himself was even put in the game. Actually, just a badass figurine I bought during my trip to see Kari years ago -w-
- "I think I'm a clone now"

Now, for my Amiibo shelves, after recent additions
- Mario Shelf; now featuring a giant Warp Pipe
- Small shelf: Now featuring Smash Bros. Yoshi, and Bowser holding a Cheep Cheep (K'Nex blind bag)
- Other small shelf: Blue Yarn Yoshi, whom is actually rarer than I realized. Also, you can see a keychain for the hardware store my grandpa ran in the corner
- Large shelf: Yes, that is Little Mac in-between Jigglypuff and Kirby. You're not seeing things.

Lastly, something I bought for Kari. I intended to get her some One Piece for Christmas, but I saw a copy of the 2nd volume that looked strange from the spine. I examined it further, noting how this is a really bizarre misprint: as you can see from the back, and especially the front. It's still One Piece on the inside, but the cover is a strange mash-up of volume 2 of One Piece and volume 1 of Strobe Edge (Japanese covers used, as they were the quickest to find). I've honestly never seen a misprint like this before, so I had to grab it and give it to Kari for the sheer oddity.

Chocofreak13

thanks, that IS interesting. :00

also, makes me want to look up Strobe Edge. xD

reverse order: you got Little Mac!? damn man! :000
dat Pikmin reminds me and Steve of the Pikmin plush Steve had and gave to me. ^^ (also, i almost accidentally wrote Pitkin.)
nice snowglobe! :0
caaaaaaats
nice dress. looks good on you. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah. I stumbled onto him when I went to Gamestop to get the Mario snowglobe, and decided to keep it secret until I posted this pic -w-
(They had some rare Amiibo left from the special Black Friday restock. Kinda wish they had Pit, but Little Mac was still shocking to find)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger