member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Rabbits for a change. ^.^

Q4(V)

OMG the site is run by rabbits .... look after us well rabbit overlords. >_>

Chocofreak13

somehow, i knew this would happen. the world is now run by rabbits, i'd better stock up on lettuce
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Bella

Cute lil' bunnies~ >3<

Are you an Aussie now, Simon?

Chocofreak13

@simon: i lol'd.

but how can we forget,

and of course

and who could ignore,

Spoiler: ShowHide
I AM ON A KICK NOOOOOOW

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I meant to ask Pitkin-dono, did you have much trouble bringing your rabbits through French customs?  You may have mentioned it before (I think so) but I've forgotten.

Pitkin

In Soviet France, rabbits bring YOU through the customs. ^^

Seriously, however, we got our rabbits when I had already lived here for half a year. I'd say that rabbits from one EU country can travel to another as long as a veterinary has seen it first, but I'm not totally sure of the procedure.

NejinOniwa

@Bellphotos: BUT THE SECOND SET OF PICTURE IS TAKEN WITH A MUCH WORSE CAMERA THAN THE FIRST, I FEEL BETRAYED

Pixie cuts are underrated.

I'll try to post something relevant soon, when I'm back at base for long enough to actually bother getting pics over...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

@Kari: That last "Meanwhile In Russia" image is literally me when bears show up on the porch.

@Pitkin: Hm, I didn't think you mentioned having rabbits before you moved to France, so this explains everything. ^^

@Nej: Yeah yeah the second set were taken with Eve's webcam, because I was feeling lazy and because my skin wasn't looking so great that day and I didn't want to frighten you all with high res images of my face.

I'm glad to see another pixie cut fan. >:3

Nichi

@Bella: You turn into an old guy with a baseball bat when a bear shows up? o_o
Also, pixie cuts are nice :3

...and now for something completely different: moar pics

We begin with some tomes on BASIC for a Tandy Coco. Found these buried in the discounted books bin at a local thrift store for $.25 each >:3

Size comparison between a LaserDisc and a DVD. The LD is Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, while the DVD is Doctor Who: Black Orchid
The sleeve for the above LaserDisc

Some old paperback novels I have. The Doctor Who one is an adaptation of a lost episode with the 1st Doctor; making it an interesting piece.

Scott Pilgrim box set; shown from an angle to better show the artwork that wraps around the side

Luigi's got the shrooms

Now, onto stuff from Stew that I wanted to show off
Tails action figure. I like :3
Keychain for the railroad Stew works at, next to a keychain for my grandpa's hardware store from ages ago
PlayStation Dual Analog controller. For comparison, a PS2 controller; showing the difference in handle length between the Dual Analog and the first 3 incarnations of the DualShock (Which have basically the same shape)

Lastly, some pics of me, as well as my cat
I have Agumon
Just me

Vester, on his usual desk
Guarding my stuff
Look at the cuteness
Belly rub
Rolling around
"O hai. You're upside down"

Bella

Your pictures aren't loading for me. '_'

But Firefox is being a massive herpderp today so maybe it's just my browser.

Nichi

Strange. I know Kari had issues with the last wave of pics I uploaded; I had to send them to her directly on Skype

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Indeed. Has served me well so far; I'd like to upgrade, but I insist on waiting until this phone dies...which will likely be a very long time ^^;