Energizer and Duracell tan

Started by Spysweeper, August 25, 2008, 01:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

It's been a while since I posted in here, I was just wondering does anybody have some pics of the Energizer and duracell tan.

Chocofreak13

is there a rayovac tan?

if there are tans for batteries, i'd like to see nine lives. :3 probably cute.
click to make it bigger

kodocha123456

DURACELL LASTS LONGER
MUCH LONGER

(i saw a duracell tan once on a chan(think it might have been britchan when they had the art board)it was a bunny girl looked about 12 had goldy brown hair and black eyes. was wearing a black thong i think with lightning bolts on)

NejinOniwa

Damnit, these things needs to be locked down or something... -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

but if there are -tans for batteries, there'd probably be dozens 0_0;

think about it.....many editions of batteries over the years, in addition to all the no-name batteries out there used for watches and calculators and such.
and what about other power sources? such as solar panels and capacitors and the like? :/

hmm, if there is no pics to be found, perhaps one could invent new tans for them?
click to make it bigger

kodocha123456

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"but if there are -tans for batteries, there'd probably be dozens 0_0;

think about it.....many editions of batteries over the years, in addition to all the no-name batteries out there used for watches and calculators and such.
and what about other power sources? such as solar panels and capacitors and the like? :/

hmm, if there is no pics to be found, perhaps one could invent new tans for them?

i don't know about where you live but in the uk Duracells havent changed
EVER(apart from the M3's but thats not really important)

LOL an entire circut board built out of tans

Chocofreak13

dude, i'm from the us, we have the regular, coppertop, lithium,ect.
not to mention all the other brands.

btw, about the duracell-tan you mentioned seeing, 12 yr. olds should not be wearing thongs 0_0;
click to make it bigger

chillinfart

Quote from: "kodocha123456"DURACELL LASTS LONGER
MUCH LONGER

(i saw a duracell tan once on a chan(think it might have been britchan when they had the art board)it was a bunny girl looked about 12 had goldy brown hair and black eyes. was wearing a black thong i think with lightning bolts on)

This affirmation was true when duracell was german. The american version SUX. I preffer sony batteries instead.
I miss and love you Mac Os 8/9 tan , KILL STEVE FOR ME PLEASE, HE DID IT!
Powerbook 3400(2006-2009) MacOS 9 always lives in our souls

theroan

I was thinking about starting to do my own illustrations of electronic-tans... I have a fair hand at art, and it would make for something nice to contribute... I guess I need to start brushing up on my pencil strokes...

Wish me luck!
A peak into my life: (This conversation actually took place)

TR= Me (Theroan)
SC= my Coworker (Scrappy-Coco)

TR: "Hey, Scrapp-Coco, do you know how to drive standard?"

SC:  "Why?"

TR: "Just wondering..."

SC: "Well, if I had a Dodge Viper SRT-10 and a huge magnum with floral patterns on the pommel... then yeah..."

SC: *gasps* "What did you do?! Rob a convenience store? Rob a bank? Whack a guy!?!? Hack a government database?!?!  Tell me fool!!! O_o"

TR: -_- "My head hurts..."

SC: "Bwahahahahahaha!!!!"

TR: "Sometimes... during the hours I work with you, I ponder the question of your sanity."

Aurora Borealis

Sure! I'd like to see your artwork!

OSWindowsXP

Why don't many people man -Tans of Video Game Consoles then?

troopermax

Battery-tans sound interesting, would love to see them...

Quote from: "OSWindowsXP"Why don't many people man -Tans of Video Game Consoles then?

I found a couple on dA... I know there's more....

http://fav.me/d2azd9s
http://fav.me/d2cufx3

~Troop