OS-tan Annex Project Revival

Started by Aurora Borealis, February 20, 2010, 01:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*hugs Aurora*

That is the best avatar ever.  Have you read the whole of My Immortal?

stewartsage

Wow.  I managed to drinking game (without alcohol) through all of My Immortal, but Sonichu.... I haven't really tried. 

Did read Doom: Repercussions of Evil and 30H's though.  30H's is like, My Immortal but shorter and written by a thirteen year old boy instead of a thirteen year old girl.

Bella

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on March 18, 2011, 11:12:44 AM
I tried to read through it, but my brain gave out about 6 chapters in. x_x

*group-hugs*

Lol, same here... ><;;

NejinOniwa

I haven't been in the mood to ruin my mood that badly yet, so the thing that is My Immortal (frankly, I haven't read fanfics almost at all - I can count the number on my fingers) has not yet haunted my eyes.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I'll extend my usual offer of a dramatic reading of My Immortal, 30H's, or The Eye of Argon to interested parties.  Latter isn't a fanfic, it's just terrible.

NejinOniwa

I will submit myself to that if I am allowed to read for the same party the prologue and first chapter of Stealer of Memories. I need some testing. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i hate it when things go over my head ;^;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

but this was intended to be an informative thread, and it's devolved into topicless ;^;
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Let's get this back on topic. Any OS-tan character or faction backstories you want to discuss?

For the former OS-tan factions listed, I still don't have too much detail for those. I'm really sure Bella can help fill me in about the DECs though. Those listed aren't the only former factions- I'd like to include more historical factions to the list.

The MIT bloodline never existed as a real faction, but I'd still like to include it on the list, maybe under a misc. section?

stewartsage

Don't forget the Control Data's!

Chocofreak13

idk what to say in that respect. but i wish someone would revive the os-tan theory thread. :[
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

@Stew: When was the CDC faction established, and when was it disbanded? Also, any ideas to what their culture would be like? From what I could tell from the CDC-tan bios, it was a VERY competitive one full of power struggles and would have regarded the CRAYs as their biggest threat.

Chocofreak13

things were so cutthroat back then. i hope the remaining -tans from that era aren't violent holdovers. :\
click to make it bigger