Main Menu

Antiviruses...

Started by bombermania, February 18, 2010, 06:18:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombermania

So, let's make the antiviruses that haven't got any personification!
Avast!:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avast!
AVG:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVG_%28software%29
Avira:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avira
Bitdefender:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitDefender
discuss anything about them, personality, gender, appearance , etc...
and let's raid futaba to make them agree with our design :D

I think avira should bring red umbrella anywhere, since his/her logo is a red umbrella...
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Chocofreak13

i believe someone made a -tan for Avast! a long time ago, but i have nothing to do this block, so i'll make yur -tans.

but i'd also like to throw this one into the ring. :3
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_antivirus_software

i remember my sister mentioning a spyware program called Scottie. i wanted to make a -tan for that one. :3
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

drew yur tans. i'll scan/upload later.
click to make it bigger

jeffpiatt

Microsoft Security Essentials needs a tan too.

Chocofreak13

>____< jeez!! i made the first ones out of boredom and the goodness of my heart! don't get greedy now! >:\

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Wow, well done, Choco.  Your skills have improved a good deal, you seem to be becoming quite the artist.

I like the design elements here, you seem to have put a lot of thought in here.

Good job! ^^b

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

;________; THAT'S SO NICE OF YOU *tear*

lesee
bitdefender is a romanian company, so i tried to encorporate the flag into her outfit and such. she was also created later than the others (2001 compared to 1988) so i also made it a little futuristic (plus, "bitdefender" just seems sorta.....tough? )

Avira is German. i didn't get around to colouring her, but her outfit was also supposed to encorporate the flag (black on top, red in the middle, yellow vinyl miniskirt on the bottom). since she was made in the 80's (88) i used that for some inspiration (note the leg warmers, and the madonna-esque fishnet arm warmers and rubber bracelets). She also has a translucent red umbrella (almost went for a red rain outfit to match, maybe that's a variation?). She's based off a system nicknamed "luke filewalker", so i figured when she fights off a virus her umbrella changes to a red lightsaber. :3

Avast! is Czechoslovakian. i could have sworn that Avast! had a -tan already, but i liked the idea of a little girl playing pirate, so i went with that.(of course, she looks a little like a boy! xD) maybe she uses the wooder sword to fight off viruses. :3

AVG is also Czechoslovakian. She was originally names "Grisoft", so she has a necklace with a "G" on it. Her outfit is traditional Czech clothing, with slovanian sandals (i couldn't find czech footwear). The apron on her outfit is the logo for AVG. :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, I noticed the tidbits on flag written to the side there.  I'd say overall these concepts are quite good, they demonstrate your research on your subject without feeling forced.  You've done well, Choco-chan.

Fashion much, Choco-chan? XP

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

No, it's just that I'm used to Toki-chan being the fashion-minded one here... it's not an insult.  XD

EDIT: And we're going OT.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

They're all very cute, and you have good fashion sense! :)

Avira-tan's cutesy, totally 80's appearance and umbrella hide her true toughness as a Jedi warrior who takes no prisoners against virus-tans! :D

Bit Defender-tan looks confident, futuristic, and ready to kick some ***! :D

Avast-tan is a cute little pirate girl! :)

AVG-tan looks very pretty, and the logo is nicely integrated into her dress without feeling 'forced'. ;010

Bella

Awesome designs Choco-san... I especially like Avira and AVG-tan. :)

bombermania

Great picture choco!  ;010
oh, and I found this on wikipedia about AVG:
"That same year, Microsoft announced that AVG components would be available directly within the Windows Vista operating system."
So that's means AVG is Vista's personal doctor? :D
Quote"OS Tan Collection reminds you that your OS will never threaten to stab you(Unless somebody programmed it to do it) and, in fact, cannot speak(Unless somebody programmed it to do it, too). In the event that your OS does speak, OS Tan Collection urges you to disregard its advice(Unless it suggest you only good thing)."

Cockleshell

I'm blown away with how you've improved with your art, Choco.
Yes, those designs look perfect!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.