Main Menu

Participation to hosting

Started by Fedora-Tan, February 10, 2010, 04:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I'd contribute, but I can't spend money online either. It'll probably be awhile until I get a credit/debit card of my own... >.>

stewartsage

If I could use Wal-Mart gift cards I'd be more then glad to.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "stewartsage"If I could use Wal-Mart gift cards I'd be more then glad to.

You should be able to.  If there's an account number on the card, I don't see why not.  Try doing a google search on it.  I found something about it when searching for methods to make purchases anonymously.

Those of you who don't have a bank account might be able to donate by purchasing pre-loaded cards.  Don't take my word for it, you should google.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Really? For non-Wal-Mart purchases?

IanDanKilmaster

Oh yeah, that should've occurred to me... I was thinking about charge cards you can buy at Wal-Mart.  Yeah, I don't think gift cards will work.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Yeaaah, I got excited for a second....

Chocofreak13

guys. just do what i do to online shop.

go to your local (simon) mall, and go to the information booth. ask if they sell visa debit cards.

get sum cash (however much you want on the card plus about 3 dollars for the card itself) then go there and purchase said card. then you just use it like credit. :3

i do all my online shopping this way. ^^
http://www.simon.com/giftcard/ <---there's the actual website. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

^^ how else could i have gotten "cake is a lie" t-shirt and chrono trigger for the ps1?
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Ugh, I'm pretty much can't do anything for this month. I still need to make adjustment to my new place both financially and work place, especially since a lot of things need to be taken care of.

I will happily donate after the necessary thing (Why the hell this my country have tons of regulation, procedure and need LOTS OF MONEY. Dang you corrupted goverment) finished..

Give me some time Fedora-san. I can't donate now, but I promise I will donate when most thing on my side have settled.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---