Main Menu

WHAT DO YOU DREAM O.O?

Started by Last Angel, February 09, 2010, 01:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOW ARE YOUR DREAMS??

NIGHTMARES ALMOST ALL THE TIME
1 (100%)
SWEET DREAMS (sometimes i fly with a special person;) or just sometin i ever wanted)
0 (0%)
NORMAL DREAMS(like an ordinary day in my life)
0 (0%)
I DONT DREAM I AWAKE AFTER 8 HOURS o.O ..the aliens) O-o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 09, 2010, 01:30:20 PM

Last Angel

ALL THE NIGHT BETWEEN THE DEATH AND LIFE...YOU CAN AWAKE OR YOU CAN JUST DIE..BE HAPPY ALWAYS IF YOU WAKE UP...CUZ TODAY CAN BE YOU LAST TI ME TO LIVE...TRY  TO LIVE IN THE BESST WAY ALWAYS

NIGHTMARES
When you sleep and you wish and wills are broken inside your mind and the heart stop beatting, just for the pain and desilution...you have two chooses 1.-Try to fix it ...you can do it...sleeping or not....2.-just accept it and keep in that agony that you provoke to yourself x3.....just try it x-x.

SWEET DREAMS
All is pink all is perfect..you and the most the time with your perfect match...your dream couple....happynes is flowing in the river of your joy and let blossom the flowers of ilutions and joy.the sky never get gray and the sun and stars make your wishes come true in a single sigh.....

DREAMS
You are hte owner of the world in your normal life...or  jsut a normal day in your life o.o with a little changes....you are like you always wanted to be or you are happy o.o for anything, or sometime you confuse that dream for a real day of your life :3.deja vu? O-o

I DONT HAVE DREAMS
Just go to sleep and you awake 8 hours later O-o
..are you sure you didnt have a dream? you forget it ? O-o
or meaby your life is your dream you can ask for anything more...your real life is yor dream and you just cant wait to awake again O-o :3.

TheApp

Today I felt asleep on the afternoon and dreamed with the WiFi fail on the Apple opening keynote of WWDC '10 :p

zjhentohlauedy

i usually dream random things.

can't really say some of them as nightmares but a lot of times when it involves monsters and supernatural things i am the hero so it's not so bad huh?
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

There are older threads on this discussion, please contain it within these:
http://ostan-collections.net/viewtopic.php?t=578
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

was about to say....

lockage and/or deletion due to obsoleteness, please?
click to make it bigger

coldReactive

I don't know how that poll works, never saw a "put numbers in order" poll before.

Anyway, I dream perverted stuff :3 Sadly, this is because I don't dream until I actually fall into sleep mode, and by the time I wake up, I'm dreaming something random.