0 (0%)
3 DAYS OR MORE TIME
0 (0%)
I DONT NEED SLEEP I PREFER COFFEEEEEE
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: February 07, 2010, 08:15:17 PM

Toki

What? Something went wrong xD I have been awake for more than a week but I hate going that long. Most of my days are an average of 36 hours long and then maybe 6 hours of sleep if I'm lucky ^-^ I have racing thoughts. I have trouble sleeping unless I'm too tired to think.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

I always, ALWAYS need more sleep.

Despite this, I spend late nights online... or playing video games... or tutoring... or something.

EDIT:  WTF happened to the forum just then?  I guess you noticed too, Toki?  Also, you should stop by the Member Intro, Last Angel.

The Choice of a New Generation.

stewartsage

Sleep is for the dead, and the dying, and normal people too I guess.  Needless to say, I rarely indulge.

Cockleshell

I deliberately stay up late if I have to get up early that morning.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

cweehong

I use to awake 24hr, but due to aging problem and not sleep as usual people, I'm now very easy to get tired and having panda eye.

Chocofreak13

about 24 hours, i think. i'm a pushover when it comes to that stuff, hell, my caffiene habit's gotten so bad i need a can of coke just to feel AWAKE.

sides, when i'm home, i keep this green pillow constantly at my side (pretty much). if i snuggle into it, i start to fall asleep. xD

my lover-type-person's gone for a week or so, i believe.

did you know that if you stay awake for 10 days straight, you die? (idk if this is true, but it seems plausible, since the body needs sleep.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I think the longest I ever went without sleep was UppCon last year, when I was up for the entire weekend (07.30AM friday -> 10.00AM sunday)...which makes about 50 hours, I think.

Then I woke up at 3-ish and went through the rest of the day business as usual .w.;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* we won't be doing all-nighters at this con, master :3
click to make it bigger

Last Angel

right im have edited my profile o.o
and allXD
true i just had to try it XD
it cuz i never enter in a forum before
i didnt even knew how to edit my own profile XD
and i just have without sleep  days
O-o
but when i give up and go to sleep
i think i try to repair the time i didnt sleep
O-o
cuz that time x3 i sleep 24 hrs O_o
XD
....i had many homework x3 in my school x3
XD

Last Angel

jajajaj yay im like vampire in that week without sleep
i cant evenr recognize myself in the mirror i thougth it was another personx3

IanDanKilmaster

For future reference, you may want to take it easy on the caps, Last Angel.  You can also edit your post instead of double-posting.

Sleep is my friend... sleep is your friend.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Last Angel

(just curiosity o.o for my signature here)

Last Angel

finally XD my signature x3 haha XD
x3 i finally gotit
x3

Aurora Borealis

I've pulled all-nighters before, but I don't think I've ever stayed up for more than 22 hours straight, and even then that's rare. I need to try harder at this. ^^;