OS-tan psp theme

Started by magmarneal, October 25, 2007, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magmarneal

as most of you probably already nkow psp can now have themes and custom ones at that. so i thought hey why not make a os-tan theme but i failed miserably so why not ask some fellow fans  ;001

xonomech

jajjajaja, i have psp and photoshop, and also i do some wallpapers for my PSP from the OS-tans! but, i doesnt have online galery to showyou...
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

C-Chan

Fufufu... guess it's C-chan's time to shine.  ^____^

Please follow the unofficial instructions on this thread in order to open your own User Gallery (and don't mind the old references -- originally wrote this for someone in Thailand):

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

Just hope those wallpapers are in a standard image format (like JPG or PNG).   ^^'

xonomech

WOW! TNX FOR THE TIP C-CHAN! SOON I WILL UPLOAD SOME WALLS FOR PSP!
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

seth

There is a program you can get that will allow you to change the icons used on the PSP as well as the wall paper. I got my copy of the program from pspthemes.com. Just remember to save the icons as png for web or they wont work. Found that out the hard way :(

Dos

cool i can't wait to put it on my psp
-Dos
"...and these children that you spit on,
as they try to change their worlds are
immune to your consultations.  They\'re
quite aware of what they\'re going through...
                                       - David Bowie"
Well it nice to meet now i have to go now
speak softly but carry a big stick

today is a summer service day, today is a summer service day, lets all go together to the blue blue sea, beach volleyball smashing watermelons it\'ll be so much fun we\'ll never leave. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh" *head bobbles like an idiot*
believe in me, who believes in you

neoraziel1

i think there is a ostan theme for the psp

Rulix

Quote from: "neoraziel1"i think there is a ostan theme for the psp

you know where it can be found?

Daren

I would love to have a OS-tan theme for my psp. If anyone has one please post it.

coldReactive

Would be nice to have such a theme.

leuch3rd

agreed - would be a nice distraction from my current car-laden theme ^_^

coldReactive

It's too bad I don't have a PSP anymore, but I DO have a PS3.

Saber

I wouldn't mind having an OS-Tan theme on my PSP, it would be wicked and finally give my 1001 the awesomeness it deserves.
I just got into OS-tan, so don\'t be upset if i ask a question you deem "stupid"