Lets make a "Which OS-tan are you" Quiz!

Started by Sora, October 25, 2009, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Yes.  Your Evangeline project is relevant to mah intrests.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

^^ hee. it's probably not what you think, considering she be cuddly. :3
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Not Vampire Evangeline, the most powerful Shinzo Vampire in the world?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

no. sorry.

now then, moar OT: WHO IZ DOING NEXT QUIZ~
click to make it bigger

GTCD

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Sora

Okay, this topic has gotten a little confusing. I know that the "Which OS-tan family are you" quiz is done (I've taken it). Otherwise, where are we?
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Cockleshell

Can't remember if I've posted in this thread before, CBA to search all the pages.
I think I'm either a Homeko-type person with a touch of Secchan. Both the quizzes won't load for me.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

sora, to answer your question, i believe that's as far as we've gotten, due to the fact that i opened a pandora's box on this one: there's simply too much for me to do it alone. i asked others to help out, but no one seems to have pitched in. i don't have the time to do any more quizzes right now; there is simply too much ground to cover in one quiz alone.
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Well... why not get the ball rolling? My knowledge is limited though... and I think we'd have to come up with a way of figuring out the personalities of the OSes without giving them away too easily.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

NejinOniwa

The wiki should hold pretty much all knowledge needed...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

*Insert Lord of the Rings Council Scene*
You have mah UltrAmanzZz.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Sora

???
Sora is confused.
Stop it with all the gamer/old English/middle earth talk!
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

^^

go. go and make many quizzes. i need to get my portfolio straightened out so i can has college.
click to make it bigger