Choco please read.

Started by Cockleshell, December 03, 2009, 07:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Concerning the images you have recently uploaded to the gallery, I wish you assist you. I can see you got it from nijura (sp?). But the problem is, you forgot to click the images. You saved the thumbnails. This in itself is a rather daft move. For the quality of the gallery, please consider deleting some of the re-sized pictures and actually uploading the full size image.
Thank you.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

mm? point me to the pics, there are so many.

if you wish to re-upload, i got them from the actual nijiura site
http://nijiura.ath.cx/

i would, but i'm stuck for time.
by the way, please remind me to finish uploading my os-kun pics to the gallery. i would finish, but it's late and i have stuff to do. :\
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Problem with that is, I cannot delete your pictures.
Edit: I also noticed that almost every one of the pictures you've uploaded is a duplicate.  ;063
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

>___< fuck. i know that. it's cause i'm uploading them to the KUN gallery. there was NOTHING there.

or did you mean the stuff from nijiura? cause there was a crapload there that wasn't in the gallery yet
click to make it bigger