@ostan-collections.net

Started by Fedora-Tan, November 23, 2009, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you interested in @ostan-collections.net email ?

I'm interested in a redirect (free)
2 (50%)
I'm interested in a real mailbox (25Mb - 5â,¬)
0 (0%)
I'm interested in a real mailbox (2 Gb - 20â,¬)
0 (0%)
I'm not interested
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 23, 2009, 01:15:39 PM

Fedora-Tan

Hiya  ;hi

I wanted to tell that if any of you are interested by having a mail redirection like [yournick]@ostan-collections.net, it's possible. I'm not sure if this is interesting for any of you or not, but since it's possible i  just put the possibility here. Redirection means, you give me a email of your own and the @ostan-collections.net address will redirect to your real one (therefore you cannot answer back "from @ostan-collections.net", only from your real email).

I could also create "real" mailboxes (pop/imap/smtp/webmail), but this is not free for me so depending on how much people would be interested, i would have to ask for a small fee for that. (advantage: you can receive and answer from the very @ostan-collections.net email).

So it is...

To avoid spam, this service is strictly restricted to ostan members with more than 100 posts.

Please do not post your email here, it would bring spammers. Use PM or my mail admin@ostan-collections.net

So far it's ONLY a checkout on interested persons, i won't create mails or redirects right now.

Thanks !

Note : For real mailboxes the fees would be something like 5â,¬ (forever) for 25Mb max size and 20â,¬ (forever) for 2Gb max size. Paid once and for all. Goal is not to earn money on that (i don't), it's just i prefer this method than asking payment each months/years and i don't want to pay myself from my pocket this service, that's it ;)

coldReactive

Fedora-Tan

It's okay, it's just to know, i earn absolutely nothing providing that so just tell if you are interested, indeed ;)

Red-Machine

I think it would be a handy way for all of us to keep in touch if the forum ever went down or some of us went AWOL.  That being the case, a redirect would be better, as it is the one that may still work if the forum's server went down.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Fedora-Tan

Mail servers are not same servers as webservers, so that cannot happen. However, servers which handle redirects and mailboxes are the same.

NejinOniwa

Hey, i might as well.
Relevant to my interests. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

GTCD

Awww I can't get it. Looks really interesting, though. Really want one. :<
Sad me is sad.

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

Fedora-Tan

OK, so seeing the answers we can forget about the mailboxes.

The only thing i'll provide then will be a redirect to an external mailbox, for free.

If you are interested, just drop a PM to me or post here.

It will be forcingly [yournick]@ostan-collections.net and will redirect forcingly to the email you are registered with. That's to avoid spam and problems a free service could bring.

I will reserve the right to cancel this redirection, if you cancel your account or if you change your account email afterwards.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger