Main Menu

Domain name transfert

Started by Fedora-Tan, November 10, 2009, 04:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

well, nejin, other people deserve a say on this, too. you're not the mod yet; you can't officially close it. ;]

it's like a system of checks and balances: multiple mods = balanced system. :3

but who gets the honor? are we going to have an IDOLM@STER competition?

OSIDOL~~~
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Nej is actually on the right track here, but not so much about closing the thread as having this discussion elsewhere.  First off, it's entirely off-topic (which is largely the fault of Nej and myself for allowing it to continue so), but secondly this should be started as a new topic in Suggestions, opinions, problems (as Nej stated outright, and the original topic would best be archived in News and Announcements).

I might be mistaken, but standard procedure for selecting new mods is appointment by an official, not election.  Our current mod/admin was appointed by such a method anyway.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

A one-man election is also an election. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

:P

I'd be happy with Nej as a mod, but I think others should be given the chance, too.  So on that note, I'd like to nominate Choco and Ian, that is if they feel up to it of course!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Fine enough, but could we take this over in the sup/admin forum where it belongs?
Kthx.

Added after 48 seconds:

(also my one-man election saying was more referring to that with an official appointing someone, it's also an election with the official doing the electing by himself, etc)

Red-Machine

I would, but unfortunately I don't have access.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Yes you do, boi.
Thread made here:
http://ostan-collections.net/topic-1117.html

Can we take this where it belongs now, and let this thread be? Thank you.

Fedora-Tan

This is right.
This thread is for the domain name move, please only post here if you encounter problems regarding that or if you have questions, as i cannot parse 50 posts to find a related one :)

Who do you consider unreachable btw ? I'm maybe not on the forum often but i'm _prefectly_ reachable via mail, as i always was.

Fedora-Tan

Domaine has moved, but there was - according to the registrar - a problem with the move. I am currently checking that, so far i don't see any problems... It's currently on the new registrar anyway.

NejinOniwa

I'm not perceiving any problems on this end either...

...maybe it's just a problem with the problem-finder? =w=

Fedora-Tan

I checked all and it doesn't seem to be any problem in the config.

Please notice that this is prequel to a server change which will occur before March of next year which should be again quite transparent for you. I'll just move all domains first, then servers.

Chocofreak13

hah! position of power! lolz!

there is mod fourm? yes, let us move there! xD

srsly, am i of all people nominated? lolz.
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

NejinOniwa

Good job then, Fedora-dono~ ´v`

Can we get this thread a lockshot, Aurora-kun?