Anybody got his hands on the nanami version?

Started by cym104, October 22, 2009, 04:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xi Wang chan

Mmm, correction n.n'... links marked as <Themepack> are the same that if you merge both <Zip> files ^^ (Wallpaper+Voice)...

Btw, I encourage you to download files of both pages n.n, this because have a little differences, talking about sounds at least owO...

Ah!, I forgot specify the language of first link pages >w<', are on japanese ^^...

Chocofreak13

^^ thanks! i just ripped a few computers apart today, so i was thinking of installing 7 on one of the hard drives i recovered. thanks for the packs!! ^^
click to make it bigger

jeffpiatt

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Acher13

I'm still using the sound pack... but for wallpaper >.<

Chocofreak13

=\

the sounds is honestly the only thing i care about.....and the mascots, and if it comes with sidebar apps well then there we go. :3

but backgrounds, meh. we got plenty here.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

just recieved word that the themepacks went down feb. 18th.

here is a site with download links hosted on mediafire.

if this does not work for you, i just downloaded them. if they are the correct ones i will let you know.
click to make it bigger

Acher13

Oh i have all of those five girls, my fav would be Nanao and Nanako and Nanami. I can re-upload these if anyone wants it.

Chocofreak13

i twas providing public service. ^^

hay, anyone know if there are any other anime themepacks out there? since xeon mentioned that there's a k-on themepack, me thinks there might be others......

oh yea and my computer won't start again, so argo has to be put on hold.....again.
click to make it bigger

liking