Anybody got his hands on the nanami version?

Started by cym104, October 22, 2009, 04:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Your luck seems to be running strong in that department, then.
Don't await yourself to be met by any gaming luck -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

^^ all that bad karma clinging to me finally payed off. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Oh, yeah, I'm pooling it right now, that might be the reason. Need a target.

Chocofreak13

.... :[
please don't take away my bf. you can have the laptop, if that's what you want....

oh, and we're OT. so, anyone wanna help mee with it? i have the disk image, do i just burn it to a disk and then we're good? :3 (i fail with that part .___.; )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

make sure to use a proper burner, and not windows' built-in tools, though! try Imgburn, free software stuffs, googlan it.

Chocofreak13

i has nice friends; mah friend russell has a win 7 disk for me, so that way i don't have to deal with fail-puter. ^^
click to make it bigger

JA8956 / Patrick

Hi guys, I put the nanami style in my 64bit Vista Ultimate , since it has a much better performance on this computer. Windows7 Ultimate 64bit was running  for  1month but I was not realy satisfied , it feels slow ,and somehow the much old fashioned look  of the task bar. The  system stability was very good, no crashes, same as Vista  -> of course the use the same kernel . ( Asus 8935G quad core notebook )

I reconfigured the sound settings manually (in the win seven version it does it automatically)
The windows seven theme file is nothing else as a zip folder with a changed ending, just drag your folder in WinZip / ultimate zip etc and it will open like an archive. Now extract it and now there is a default windows vista theme file, and now double click at it - > now the visual stuff is done , the sound files you must change one by one ( takes 2 minutes )
The deskmate on the center is just a small program and can run via a exe fil , be aware somehow it sucks lot performance on 64 bit machines , on my 32 bit vista netbook with intel atom it runs smooth without slowing down the system , I don’t know up to know why.

For change the media center it was necessary to modify a dll file from the media center and some registry changes. But ok here is the result

For the screenshot I switched my O/S Langue to Japanese ( Ultimate Vista 64 bit )

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cockleshell

I want this soooooo bad but I only have XP Home!
And I'm not going anywhere near Vistan.. I like my perverted operating system.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

prognosis is not that great for speedy, but if she recovers she's getting the *bloated* windows 7. (friend who's helping me says it's bloated, but i think it'll be nice. :3 )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Win7 isn't all that bloated from what I've seen...
It's quite nice, actually. -w-;

Bella

Don't care how many cute anime mascots it has, I'm staying away from Win7. -v-

That being said, those are nice screenshots. Very pretty. :)

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

Here are an official free packs n___n (Im have XP home and I can use it too n¬n), isn't Madobe Nanami TwT, but all of she are kawaii too >w<...

Version A (Japanese)
Version B (Japanese)

Data from Otaku Janai (Spanish)

Every pack have a sound scheme and 2 char walllpapers n_n...

Chocofreak13

question:
are these nanami? or someone else?
are these compatible with OSes other than 7?
click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

If I understand all right, are new sisters related to Nanami (One per each 7 version oO, but I really no read about voice seiyuu n,n')... and nop, aren't just for Seven n_n, you can open the pack using your favorite unzip tool (Really are renamed zip files ^^)...

Each package contains a sound scheme (WAV, OS-tan voice) in addition to 2 wallpapers (JPG, OS-tan filename related)+1 wallpaper (JPG, All of 5 OS-tan -No nanami -_-'-, this file is the same on every files ._.)...

I use XP home and mix both schemes of Nanako (Was Nanako >¬<'?) for my system sounds n___n...