Dreamcast Games Coming to PS3?

Started by coldReactive, September 24, 2009, 05:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldReactive

IanDanKilmaster

I wouldn't say totally unexpected, as Sega has been releasing collections of their older games on other consoles ever since they ceased their own console development.  On top that, I'm pretty sure they've been releasing their vintage titles on Virtual Console as well.  Fan demand for sequels and re-releases of Dreamcast titles meant it was only a matter of time before Sega did something like this.  It only makes sense to me.

Hopefully Sony adopts a system similar to Microsoft's and makes the Dreamcast and PS2 games available for download in their marketplace like the PS1 games that are already available.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Nobody actually moderates the Computer forum.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

VonDaab

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Nobody actually moderates the Computer forum.
Nobody actually moderates anything here.

Aurora Borealis

I rarely have the need to moderate anything here since this is such a civil and well-behaved place overall, and I hope it stays that way!

Smokey

Quote--->hope<---

Yeah hope'll keep this forum on-topic...

anyways, aren't most of Sega's games playable on PC?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Smokey"aren't most of Sega's games playable on PC?

Not entirely sure what you mean, I do know that Sega has released some of their older titles for PC (I've got the Sega Smash Pack), but I don't think they've released any DC games for the PC.  There are emulators, yes, but this would be an official release coming from Sega.

The Choice of a New Generation.