Microsoft Sued for Getting Data Back from WGA

Started by coldReactive, September 07, 2009, 09:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

I would say "It's about damn time!", but I'm sure we all know how this will turn out.

I hate to be cynical, but it's tough not to be when it comes to anti-corporate lawsuits...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

I raise my voice and call, loudly:

MEH.

(besides, we just crack it away anyways)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Has WGA been cracked?  I don't use windows so I haven't been compelled to look it up, but I have wondered about it.  I would figure it has been, and if so, by your own countrymen, no less.

NejinOniwa

How else do you think I installed XP on DELTA, legally?

Come now, child.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Mario

Land Ahoy! Ye Matey, I hold me grubby hooks an' ain't fraid to use them!

C'mon, that whole WGA is plainly BS... Please, I wouldn't want the aliens to check my computer to see if the OS is legit.. =___=

Basically, the only few thing about the WGA is good for the M$ jocks, is to waste their own money and times... Now, children, see how did it got them in the legal skirm! Be very cautious about Windows for it containing sharp edges and is perishable. If intended, please follow its cooking directions.
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

Smokey

My gawd, we should get a general Windows Sued For...-thread, cuz sueing them seems to be popular these days... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Pretty much, but we already had one... it died.

MS gets sued a lot, but pretty much all tech companies do due to murky patents.  If you hear about a tech lawsuit in TX, you can pretty much be sure it's a patent troll.  Of course, this is a class action, which is quite different.

Smokey

LOL, no that was a thread devoted to the hating of Vista, where i am now banned since i have Vista running on 2 systems without problems...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Well, it became a general tech news thread, much like the Linux thread did.  We need a Computer Cantina (with music like in Star Wars), like Topicless for computer and gaming stuff.

Dr. Mario

Pretty much. (-_______-)

Anyways, about Vista-hating, I have had it running on (SURPRISE!) IBM Pentium II 400MHz workstation without as much as a whining from Vista, while on other hand, I had few problem running on my newer computer (that problem was attributed to the RAM, should you care, it has a set of Rambus XDR-DRAM modules so I had to set it to DDR Memory emulation in the firmware control panel to shut Vista up. ×_× Gee whiz, no wonder it hate spanking brand new hardwares...)
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...