What are you allergic to, and what are you addicted to?

Started by coldReactive, August 14, 2009, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

We imported shitloads of Osmanthus tea from a tea science center in china...pricy as shit, but worth it. Tastes like GOLD.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

yeah, i know... i've been known to pay â,¬10-â,¬15 for a pound of good coffee or tea...
Then again, a good cuban sigar also costs â,¬15,- a piece...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

mine has always been a favorite of mine. i've drunk it since i was a little girl.
i'd buy some of the nice chai if i had money.....maybe prospect of new job can fill in blank.
but seriously...it's like, 25$ for half a pound.....
click to make it bigger

HalfSpaceOrc

NejinOniwa

Then you will die from suffocation on this board, I fear. -w-;

Chocofreak13

yep. welcome to loliland.

hmmm, it seems people are becoming allergic to me, as they are all avoiding me. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Seamore

I'm allergic to Cigar (all variety so for I can't stand too long around smoker) and Crabs

I'm addicted to Anime, Video Games Console and MS shojo
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Aurora Borealis

You think THAT'S bad (are a TV Tropes addict to, Nejin? or do you happen to know someone that is and TV Tropes Ruined Their Life?), I think I'm also addicted to the Sonichu webcomic and audiobooks. It's the worst webcomic ever, written by the internet's most demented, failtastic manchild, but I can't look away! But don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of the series at all. Contrary to what its 'creator' says, there are NO Sonichu fans whatsoever.

Reading it is like watching a fiery UFO crash into a bunch of things in slow-motion, catching a whole bunch of other things on fire. You can't look away, and can't believe something like that exists in the first place!

NejinOniwa

NejinOniwa

Sanity? I had such things? I DIDN'T KNOW.

Added after 3 minutes:

Besides, I read this as I'm listening to Atogatari from the latest Bakemonogatari CharaCD, featuring Emiri Katou (aka Mayoi, aka Kagami from L*S etc), basically a 40-minute-chat with her and That Guy Who Does Every Damn Male Lead In SHAFT Animu These Days (aka DESPAIR etc). What do you expect? I'M A DEMON, REMEMBER THINGS