Main Menu

?_?

Started by Fedora-Tan, September 04, 2009, 03:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fedora-Tan

Awa...

It's time for my yearly visit on the site ;185

I'd just like to know, since i don't really have time to read all or even close, how are going things there, if you have any complains about the forum (or any other part), any suggests, etc...

;hi

NejinOniwa

Yearly? -.-
Oi, oi~
^^

Things seem to be running, if not smoothly, so at least without flaws unsolvable for the userbase feat. Tsubashi MC, so to speak. Might want to wait for more reports, but of all I've done things have gone quite well.

As usual, the gallery is crapmathetic, but that's been up to you already, so I guess, meh.

Added after 23 seconds:

All clear on this side, in short. Over~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Fedora-Tan

Can you develop on the gallery issue ?

Chocofreak13

OH MI GAWD, IT'S A FEDORA!!!

anyway, not much i can say. the only major stuff is:

~the nijikaku problem (do us a favor and look in the suggestions forum for details)
~a gallery search feature would be nice. and maybe a seperate section for the Os-kuns. :3
~by the way, how does one get one of those spiffy custom nametags? (aurora has "noob hammer", nejin has "demon", ect.)

i can't think of much else. i hope you've been well, fedora-sama. :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I'm not 100% on what the issue is with the gallery is, but I recall a discussion Nej and Tsubashi were having regarding Coppermine being too outdated and perhaps changing to something different.  From what I could gather, at least the version of Coppermine here has been exploited or something, but like I said I'm not 100% on that.

My only problem was when I tried to upload to the adult gallery and couldn't (it wasn't an available category in the dropbox).  Tsubashi said he'd look into it so I guess he'll have it taken care of.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

thankyou for helping, Fedora-sama. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Spiffy nametags are given to users deemed worthy (whenever the admin in charge notices it) by the admin. Tsu-tan fixed mine. Ask him nicely maybe? -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

^^ thankyou, nejin-san. :3

and as quickly as she appeared, fedora is now in the wind.....
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Aw, crap I missed Fedora-sama... damn

Anyways ; Nothing to report other than the tomfoolery Aurora can handle...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^