so would someone do me a favor? (NEW FAV-OAR)

Started by Chocofreak13, March 31, 2009, 05:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Why is it that one gets the urge to click on that link, even though one is perfectly aware of where it leads to? -w-;

(I resisted, though! _W_)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Yeah, i needed to use a proxy for that one... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Rule number 1: HIDE SHIT, AND HIDE IT WELL.
:O

Chocofreak13

once again, sorry for blowing up.

but while relaxing seems like something i'm good at, i'm not really. at this point i'm shoving all of that college crap into the back of my brain till next year....and deleting all of the college spam in my inbox.

high school isn't the place to relax here. i've heard 7 out of 8 kids carry some sort of weapon along with them to school, me included. it's an insurance policy, and i'm paranoid. :[

besides, when you think about it, anything can be used as a weapon. :\

the school is also a bit high strung. any sort of chain they will confiscate, if it isn't nailed down. i've had them confiscate a 1-inch chain from me before. what am i gonna do, strangle your nose? :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"once again, sorry for blowing up.

Well, I think we all do it from time to time.  That pressure valve starts to get a little worn and rusty until it pops off.  Just try to remember and stop yourself whenever you get the urge to CRUISE CONTROL in red.  While it might get the point across, it'll also alienate the people you're trying to get the point across too.  Oh and since it hasn't been stated outright already, apology accepted ^^.

Quotebut while relaxing seems like something i'm good at, i'm not really. at this point i'm shoving all of that college crap into the back of my brain till next year....and deleting all of the college spam in my inbox.

I don't know what to say about the college thing, but I mentioned it earlier because it seemed you were really worried about it.

Quotehigh school isn't the place to relax here. i've heard 7 out of 8 kids carry some sort of weapon along with them to school, me included. it's an insurance policy, and i'm paranoid. :[

besides, when you think about it, anything can be used as a weapon. :\

Where do you go to school, a prison or a pro-wrestling ring?  Really though, do you honestly feel that unsafe in school?  Are you sure your school hasn't simply reacted to post-Columbine/9-11/VT hysteria?  Believe me, the HS I attended was often perceived as pretty violent, but I kept my head above the flood of panic and realized that thanks to media, everything is blown up (pardon the expression) nowadays.  You shouldn't be careless, but try to go through your day without having one eye over your shoulder and you'll see what I mean.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

meh, it's like some sort of simple combat training (sorry capitan-san, can't think of a better metaphor), besides, it usually just sits there. the most recent time i have used my butterfly was yesterday to cut flowers for my mum for mother's day. (i went around the neighborhood and got every kind of flower i could find! ........yes this means i stole flowers from the neighbor's yards. there were 2 i couldn't though.....the white lilacs were too high up, and the other white flowers were on a tree deep in some rich person's yard. oh, and some weren't in bloom yet. )

at any rate, i do, my friends do, it's common practice to want to defend yourself. i hope i never have to use it, but it's nice to have just in case.

makes me think, what happens if someone tries to shoot up the school or something? xD *kid whips out a gun and yells like a crazy*15 other guns point at him from classmates, along with several knives and chains xD*

my school is really stupid about it though. they confiscate bandanas because they symbolize "gang violence". >:\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

So...they confiscate clothing...but not weapons.

That's fuckd'ed up.

IanDanKilmaster

I'm pretty sure they confiscate weapons too, but obviously they're not doing much of a good job of it.  I guess that's somewhat preferable to the system of "OH NOES, NAIL CLIPPERS, GET THEM!".

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's them. they also don't allow any sort of medicine, even pepto bismol and such, so i have to be discreet with that as well.

oh, or chain wallets, or i believe plastic knives, so i have to hide my wallet too.

besides, they only search kids after a bomb threat.
click to make it bigger