so would someone do me a favor? (NEW FAV-OAR)

Started by Chocofreak13, March 31, 2009, 05:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well duh? First from sfw to something common like avi, and then from avi to mp4. That's what I would've done.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Yeah, but Moyea is all trialware, and she probably downloaded the one that specifically converts videos for the iPod.  As I pointed out before, chances are that it's not even converting - it's capturing each frame and then possibly converting into the desired format.

I'd like to know there's a free converter out there that works better than this, even if it only converts to .flv, at least I could work with that.  Supposedly FFmpeg is currently implementing a method for .swf conversion, but I don't know how they'd do it.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

*nejin always forgets that he has access to any piece of software he wants for free, and others don't*

Hm.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Meh, so could I, but I'd rather do this with the implements at hand.  In fact, I was rather reluctant to tell Choco to google, despite the fact that I knew all along there were plenty of those solutions abound.

Anyway, it's that damn ActionScript that's the problem, it makes an .swf like the bastard lovechild of an .exe and a .gif.

Chocofreak13

wat, you think i'm too stupid to google!? that's where i found moyea! that's the only one that worked, and wasn't a pay up front or a fake.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

I never said that, nor was it implied.  My intent was that I was trying to prevent you from using google to find such a program when there might have been a much better and freer solution available.

When I want to insult you, I'll do so directly :P.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Am I being really paranoid or was that statement oddly terse?  I mean, it seems forbodingly terse...

You do understand I was only teasing you, right choco?  My apologies if I offended you - my humor tends to not only be of the drier variety, but also quite rude.  Gomen nasai, as Tsubashi-dono would say.

On topic, still no progress on a free, non-watermarking solution to your problem, Choco.  I suppose I'll update this thread once I find such a solution...

Chocofreak13

oh no no no! i didn't mean it like that!! O___O;  i sorry idk, i was gonna put a "^__^" but i guess i forgot... :[ i figured this might happen but i wrote it off.... ;__;

i sorry TT___TT
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

No worries, I think I've just been a little paranoid recently - I need to lay off the stuff.  In other news, I'm also running out of snacks...

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Let the record show that I never said that...

Smokey

Good, so what stuff then...? caffeine? ^_^ can't be booze... chocolate? artificial colorant?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

Well, let's just say I'm a bit like Yoda...

Smokey

Oh.... Well i lost my sharpness when i laid off the stuff, so... (you'd expect the opposite, but what can i say; tis a strange world ^_^)
Thanks Fedora-sama