Proposal for Our site Official TAN

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, March 24, 2009, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

The ADDOSC-tan was funny, though. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

ian, now i feel like i should be helping to pick up the art slack. but at the same time, i'm still not sure of my belonging here... :[ untill i reach senior member status (which will be, like, NEVER) i'll feel like a noob. so i should just shut up now. :\

where has capitan been anyway? saw toki a few days ago but i haven't seen capitan in weeks. :\
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

I dont know the exact reason why Capts away from OSC, but she has been online and is alive.
I'm sure she's just taking a break from the internet world. You know the feeling.

IanDanKilmaster

Donmai, Choco, you're earning your way up the ladder, n00bs don't survive very long in this forum (they're usually berated to self-b&), and I think the fact you're still here demonstrates how you've grown on us.  This doesn't mean you get a free pass if you do something n00bish, but I think you should understand by now that you've been accepted.

Now GTFO! :P

Who are the senior members anyway?  With the exception of Capt-sama and Fedora-dono, I thought they were all gone...

Well, I don't keep in contact with Capt-sama outside the forum, so I wouldn't know where she is fO__o.  I guess if she wanted us to know she'd have one of the forum members she does chat with relay a message if she couldn't tell us herself.  I can only guess that she's been really busy with her artwork in preparation for the various cons she's attending.  Other than that *shrugs*...

We should get back on topic - feel free to contribute more, Choco.  You are welcomed...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

What, I'm a senior member just because I've spammed the forums full of crap? ^^

That's pretty much as IDK says, they're all pretty much gone now. And that means moar power to us! Har har.

Anyways, brb, WILD BIDOOF HAS APPEARED.

*runs off*

Cockleshell

I wouldn't consider myself a senior member because I've never actually *contributed* much in the way of my own work :l
But, think as you wish~
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Vegapunk

haha, well, you can't really argue with that now can you?

Chocofreak13

nej: pokemon?? are you serious?? O__o;

at any rate, the people i consider "senior members" are:
fedora, tsubashi, capitan, nejin, aurora, thurosis (though i've never seen thurosis), idk, xi wang, mr. cat, toki, c-chan, smokey, bella, vondaab, pitkin, panda, raffaelle, and possibly NewYinzer.

everyone else i've had little or no contact with, so i can't judge.
if i was to spew out a few more, dr. mario? icelilly? seamore?

i'd add to the competition, but right now i'm a bit tapped out for creativity @__@; 2 classes are screaming for my creative attention right now, and i have a couple side projects to worry about, and all that stuff i still need to finish for my old pottery class, ect ect.

besides, i've been feeling kinda lousy lately. physically and mentally. >__<;
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

Now what's wrong with pokemans? Though, Bidoof sucks major...

Aaaanyways, this has gone sort of OT now...

And I'm still completely clueless about how I could contribute to this thread. So I'll stop talking now.

Chocofreak13

idk how i can contribute either. untill we start a democratic vote on every aspect, or a communist lead in which everyone gets to pick one part, or some new art/artists show up, this is OT heaven.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

No, untill voting starts or new art appears, this thread is dying/dead...

No OT!!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

IanDanKilmaster

Well Aurora-sama can take care of that, but the problem I see is finding a balance between stopping OT and keeping the thread alive.

EDIT: Damn, Smokey beat me to it.  Oi, you're not a mod ><...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Well, I'd say the major problem is actually compromising the material - I'd say we've got enough as it is, we just need to go about choosing what we want.

GOTO ELECTIONS ALREADY

Chocofreak13

exactly. which is why it might be a good idea to break a -tan down to her parts, hair, eyes, outfit, ect.  and then everyone can either vote or choose one.

so are we going democratic or communist?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, first of all we'll need someone to play a long, hard game of "spot the differences"...