Life Size Rei Ayanami model

Started by Laevatein, February 19, 2007, 11:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

someday i will buy one of the orient industries dolls so i can drive in the carpool lane. :3
click to make it bigger

Kata-Kun

Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

Chocofreak13

that's my friend x-mas present this year. xD
click to make it bigger

Kata-Kun

I got some awesome images of it lit up at night, however, I don't have the ability to upload yet, nor do I remember where I got them from.

I'm also far too lazy to google or necropost.
Sergent General\'s Warning: This person could be unhealthy to your peace of mind and has proven to create deformities in unborn children. Do not use this person if you are under 18, pregnant or could become pregnant. Do not offend while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Always use a condom.

Smokey

Yeah, i remember that gundam...
Man, those Japanese have way too much time on their hands...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Or they're just nerdy as hell, the lot of them. ^^

And that needs some redesign before shipping, I mean, it'd be a joke on the battlefield with those colours. srsly.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

what, lika a Hello Kitty M16? LOL
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i once found a picture of a hello kitty tank. but that's not on topic.

has anyone ever seen a life-size marionette? i figured they'd exist, but i haven't seen one mahself.
click to make it bigger