OS-tan RPG style game

Started by Toki, February 24, 2009, 02:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

kyahaha even I know VB ^_^ it sucks though I don't want anything to do with it! * kicks it *

... o.o I invited mah frund but he's not here yet I guess
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I'm a Delphi Pascal man myself...for now...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

I am thinking about making my own versions of the OS-tans... like keeping their general human appearance but perhaps giving them modified costumes...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

humm, alt costumes would be okay, but I dun think you should leave out the original costumes ; _ ;
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

RandiNinja

Quotekyahaha even I know VB  it sucks though I don't want anything to do with it! * kicks it *

I shouldn't have said anything.....
*sulking*

QuoteI'm a Delphi Pascal man myself...for now...

Pascal is my first language... i don't like it too much, that's why i left it.... ^.^

Quotehumm, alt costumes would be okay, but I dun think you should leave out the original costumes ; _ ;

I agree! Every os-tan has her own personality based on the os personality itself, changing her/his appearance is okay but don't make it to degree that can make she/he lost her/his own personality.... Hmmm... that's what i think..... at leat.....

Toki

Well. It's all personification anyhow. I will post my ideas when I can gets a scanner.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

kaineru

I remember making an app-tan and site-tan myself... hahahaha....

Heck, I also need a scanner....

RandiNinja

Looks like using tablet is more efficient....

Don't need scanner, drawing paper, drawing pencil, ink, oil color, eraser, etc.

Only need a tablet and dependable drawing software....^.^

The only problem is the price.... ugh.... high.....

kaineru

Tell me about it, here in where I am it's ridiculously expensive..... You can buy a small house here with that kind of money....

Toki

I have a tablet, but I am not nearly as proficient with it as I am with pencil and paper. Also my tablet is old and full of wear from the previous owner... Paper is much more easy for me to record ideas. Besides the very thought of disowning traditional media is nearly... blasphemous. I don't think this person is a true artist that would say anything of the sort. Looking for shortcuts indeffinately is weak. Toki doesn't approve of saying such things as "only need a tablet".
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

tablet proficency comes with use. I started doing alot of my sketching with it jsut to get myself "calibrated" to it. Now I love my tablet.  But there is definitly still a need for physical medium at times
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Toki

I am not denying the use of a tablet, and I am certainly becoming more proficient with it, but replacing your drawing media completely with only a tablet would be like living on protein shakes and vitamin capsules...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Aurora Borealis

I used to draw only with the tablet but I wasn't very good at it, plus it got very tedious. I almost always need to draw on paper first because it helps me record my ideas.

galiant609

Mind if I join this mini project?

I think I might be able to helop using RPGMakerXP

Toki

Actually I was contacted by a fellow who said he would be interested in programming a game so I'm hoping we'll make this from scratch *_* I would like for people to perhaps help me develope fighting styles for each tan. I am going for a tactics style like I originally wanted to, but I'm still talking with this guy. I don't think he read the entire forum before he emailed me. Also if anyone is interested in developing a script. I think I'm going to write a synopsis. Since this is just for fun I'm going to reign myself. I like being able to play each character individually in story driven games but I think that there should either be a focus on a single character or something...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!