Desktop request

Started by Red-Machine, February 15, 2009, 11:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Hey guys, I've got a request for you if you can.

I'd like a desktop featuring XP-tan, with a caption somewhere that says "Microsoft Certified XP-tan Technician".  I'd like her to be in some sort of provocative pose, I was after her bending over with her backside to the camera but you don't seem to have a picture like that in the gallery.  Does anyone know of a picture like this?  If so, I'd be much obliged.

The closest picture I can find to what I want is this:

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10704/1107173996947.jpg

What do you think she should be saying?  "Ready to recieve update, master" or "Prepare for the Windows XP experience!"?

Cheers in advance.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

Heehee, ready to recieve update. Hopefully someone will come along with editing skills.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

or, probably: Oh noes! a virus!!

"Infection" ensues...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RandiNinja

Really provocative picture!!

But i like it. IMO "Ready to recieve update, master" is better suited for this kind of picture.

Let me know if you completed the picture, OK?! ;070

Smokey

Who, me?
I'm currently busy working on understanding gallery software...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

i'd do it.

but i don't think it'd come out any good....
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

BTW, look in the bottom right corner... someone labeled an XPro-tan wrong!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

It'd prolly be better than anything I could do, Chocofreak.

And yes, I noticed that too, Cockleshell!

CaptBrenden

Custom artwork costs money BOI.

JK, but I dont think youll have much luck. Currently active I think there are really only two artists that could do what you asked to the quality i think your looking for, least if you want an original drawing.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Red-Machine

Lol, I wasn't expecting anyone to draw me one!  I'd have been happy with some desktop magic on an existing picture...

CaptBrenden

I dont know of any in the pose you speak of, or similar. However your more likely to find someone with enough photoshop skill to make that.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

VonDaab

I'm not sure if I understood your pose request correctly. But is it something like this?

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

WOW, that'll make a desktop NSFW.... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I see vondaab uploaded 3 of those...