Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"we're OT. there's a sore on my spine right now. it hurts when touched. :[

Yes, I have one of those too.  It's not funny.

And d'oh!  I should have checked the dates.  I didn't go to my prom either, but I did go to my 6th Form leavers' ball.  That was fun.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

prom is a load of bull. i asked my bf about it, but he jumped the gun on what i was about to say, and ended up prematurely saying no to long night of hot -n- heavy. xD

lesee, the mouth cuts have healed, mostly (there's a patch in the back i keep accidentaly chewing on), but my tongue is sore now from too many sour patch kids. the rest of me feels fine, other than dry hands and a little chilly. i should also be hitting the sack soon. had a cavaty filled yesterday.

i'm a little stressed receently though. :[
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

The sore throat is gone. Only have the sniffles now  ;018
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

tongue has gotten worse :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Carpal tunnel syndrome has gotten worse. ;_;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* stop doing stuff. type with your toes.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I think I've solved the problem: I only have carpal tunnel in the mornings.

That's a hell of a screwed up way to wake up. >_>

Chocofreak13

:\

that sounds like it can lead to something worse, like arthritis when you're OLD.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Unfortunately my allergies only seem to return when I'm in my house, not even the inch of dust in the dorm room seems to affect me.

Chocofreak13

interesting. a similar note: when i started this thread so long ago, i mentioned that i had been suffering from massive load of ear infections. figured out it's cause i live with 3 smokers. :\

i feel bad for my boyfriend. he's VIOLENTLY allergic to cats, so much so that he had to leave a friend's house after a half hour due to the fact that his face was starting to swell.

i love cats, too........
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

so i'm sick........AGAIN. my sister gave me her dan SOOPER-cold. >:[ and i actually WANTED to go to school today. >:[
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

IanDanKilmaster

Pretty sure I had the flu yesterday... hardcore.  My stomach was killing me... and the dry heaves... oh, the dry heaves.  Still recovering from the body aches today, but otherwise I seem to be fine...

EDIT:  Gastroenteritis actually sounds a lot more like what I had than the flu...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i've recovered from cold, but now am left physically exausted, even after good night's sleep. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I am extremely tired for no apparent reason. -.-