Main Menu

plague....

Started by Chocofreak13, January 20, 2009, 06:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

go you~!

i do hope my friend is ok, she's at the prom right now but she's been feeling sick recently. :\
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

"By the power of Satan and all that is unholy I command you to awaken... and make me a sandwich"

Seriously though, that time of year again... *cough cough*

Anybody else try the Alka-Seltzer?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i do hope my friend is ok, she's at the prom right now but she's been feeling sick recently. :\

How come you're not at the prom, Choco?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Thesis 1: Because it was half a year ago.
Thesis 2: Because you're British. It's all your fault.
Thesis 3: Shut up and make me a sandwich.

Also, this insane amount of drive for the piggy fever vaccine is driving me crazy...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Folks in Sweden are going nuts over it too, huh?

Over here it got worse, folks pushing for the "government hurry up and do something" are the same ones now saying "government vaccine is evil"... go figure.

All kidding aside, all I have is a cold, no big deal.  Alka-Seltzer... blargh!

NejinOniwa

Politics -.-
And from what I can see, folks everywhere except like Greenland are going nuts over that, and a shitload of other things with meager relevance.

As usual, however, I've managed to stay fresh more or less the entire fall...my barrier is impenetrable -w-

Bella

I got effing sick early last October... after being around some grubby little virulent preschooler. THough I've been fine since. It helps to be antisocial and avoid groups, hurhur.

Cockleshell

Sorry if I rant too much. I won't even bother with punctuation and proper English grammar if it gets too long.

in january, i caught a terrible cold while out doing errands. this was just a mild little cold that made me sneeze like crazy. that might have been the common cold. anyway, it was over in about a month. come april, i get this terrible wheezing cough and stuffed sinuses. this overall lasted 3 months. it cleared up suddenly when things started to warm up.

fast forward to september, the swine flu craze. me and other people get really paranoid, putting GermEx on our hands when we come in.. lots of showers.. anyway.. we got the swine flu anyway. terrible flu symptoms. that lasted a month. one month later in november, we got this absolutely horrible unknown virus.. really contagious. symptoms were extreme sore throat that didnt respond to lozenges, terrible coughing and postnasal drip. it was absolute hell to sleep and me and others always got up in the middle of the night to barf. the sickness really took a toll on us. anyway, it cleared up a little. now we all have sniffly noses and a bad cough.

;026 Why did I just type all that..?
Edit: Not to mention diarrhea.. -runs to bathroom-
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

O^O *HUG* YOU POOR THING

the odd thing is, i get sick all the time, but i have never gotten a flu shot, and have only gotten flu once, when i was 6. (gave it to my mum, who gave it to my sister, who then gave it to my mum. :3)

i didn't go to prom cause
1. i was a year under her
2. i didn't want to go anyway
3. was single at the time

i'm not going to my senior prom. it's a stupid load of frivolous crap. >:[ rather play D&D on that night anyway.
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Expensive too, right?

@cockle: Sounds rough, hope you get well soon... that's a long time to be sick.

Chocofreak13

1. they won't let us take our own cars. >:[
2. i can only put up with a small (SMALL) percentage of my class. so being trapped in an idiotic scene like that with so many stupid, stupid teeny-boppers....ugh, my brain is rotting just thinking about it.
3. it's being held at gilette stadium (football stadium for those who don't know). i hate sports. >:[
4. there's alot of stuff i'd rather be doing that night. i doubt i'll have a date, and if i DO have a boyfriend, then i'd rather spend some time ALONE with him, rather than faking being social among my stupid, slutty, sadistic classmates.

we're OT. there's a sore on my spine right now. it hurts when touched. :[
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

They took our jerbs!
It feels like something's been wedged through the flesh of my tonsil. ;shino;
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

it feels like i've been chewing razors recently; there are a grand total of 6 cuts in my mouth right now. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

My tongue is a bit prickly from eating too much gingerbread cookies, but that's the worst I can come up with... >_>

Cockleshell

Sometimes when I'm eating chips my throat suddenly feels like it's coated with potato mash and It's cutting into my esophagus.. With salt..