nijikaku blues~

Started by Chocofreak13, January 01, 2009, 01:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

still sad over lack of pretty game.

but this topic i actually meant to be about: i heard somewhere on the net that they released a nijikaku ver. 3.4 or something. should the site get it?

Added after 12 minutes:

oh gawd my brain cells just died >_>;;~

btw, to play nijikaku, do you need anything special? (joystick, extra keyboard, ect.) system requirements? is is multiplayer? :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Considering how it's been going, I'd rather we stay out of that business. >_>

The NijiKaku homepage is located here:
http://nijibox.dyndns.dk/ke/index.php
This is where you can download all materials necessary to play NijiKaku. It is traditional keymapping, eg you just need one keyboard (how the hell do you use more than one anyway?), you can use but don't have to use a joystick, and so on. You just need to be smart enough to figure out what all that oh-so-cryptic moonspeak means. SysReq's are, well, if you can play CounterStrike 1.6 or something equal (just about any DX9 game, really) it should work. That said, the game itself is really shitted up, since it's made up of hell knows how many separate packages and parts to be put together in some obscure way that's supposed to work in the way. It's like an assemblable Harley Davidson.
Good luck with that. If you manage to construct a working copy of it with all parts and no extras, post it here and we could consider putting it up.

Added after 17 seconds:

And the latest version is 3.5, by the way.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

miku

the ninjaku¿ you like cosplay ninjaku?

Chocofreak13

okie, i'll get my friend to help. :3 thanks!

Added after 6 minutes:

god damn. i'll try to, but it'll take awhile just to get it. >_<
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Have fun with your half gigabyte of downloads, boy. ^^

Chocofreak13

^^ don't worry, i love it already. <D
(i only have the mp3 section so far, but the music is good, i'm considering putting it on my itunes. 0_0; )
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Got it up and working, eh?
How big is the folder?

Chocofreak13

lol, like i said, only the mp3 portion yet. but it's lovely, i'll check file size right now...

Added after 2 minutes:

my computer registers the unzipped file as 201MB.

inside that, there is 1 folder, garbled text, another 201MB, in that there is "data", "sounds", and "stages", 7.78 MB, 193 MB, and 896 KB respectively.

Added after 2 minutes:

as for the songs themselves, so far i really like ME's theme and Waha's theme (aka Dog's Run).

Added after 27 minutes:

i think 1 package a day might work.

especially since if i don't get on this stupid work i'm gonna fail the semester. 0_0;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It'll grow a lot more, you know. My Nijikaku is around 2 gigs; although that's including the huge amount of patched-up files from older packages, so I'd say the files should sum up to some gig by themselves.

Chocofreak13

kk, i have so much on this computer that i really don't care about another gig.

excuse me for being un-enthusiastic, i seem to have stressed myself into something nasty.

btw, if you could gimme a lil help w/ assembly (tips, ect) that'd be lovely.

now, where's mah soup??
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

does want teh nijikakus....

NEJ. you once said you had a working copy.

POAST TOAST. QUIT HOGGIN' IT!!
click to make it bigger