Main Menu

os-tan manga

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

We're still waiting for Choco to post what they've been working on.

BAHAHA ON-TOPIC-NESS
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

Dang right that this thread needs to get back on-topic!

I really would like to see your OS-tan comic when you get to drawing it, Chocofreak!

It is not a requirement to use Manga Studio or use traditional screen tone to make a manga series. (I really do like the manga style and I wish I draw comics in that style , but it's out of my reach) You can just draw it all using pencils, pens and paper since that's much easier and available to you.

CaptBrenden

Well untill about the time you came back it was about drawing manga.  

and for you Chocofreak13:

Grow. Up.

Try not to act like the number at the end of your nickname is your age.  Up untill now Ive tried to give you helpful pointers and Ive never been mean or malicious about it.  I have been trying to encourage you to improve yourself so you can relize your dreams, and all you do is throw that back at me and get an additude. Grow the hell up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.  

And  I know there are issues with those drawings. Im working on improving myself and I will take your critisizum lightly. The multi panel one is the most recent so its logical that things are done better in it. It is possible to digitaly flip flop your drawing, so I will take your advice on that.

However, if you ever come down on someone that rude during critique again, especialy concidering how much of a baby you are when people do it to you, I'll be on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snow storm.  

However, if your done whining about not being able to afford things, and done throwing my attempts to help you in my face, I have a copy of manga studio 3.0 debut you can HAVE.  Free ninty nine.  Cant beat that.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Captain, crushing people's hopes again.
Back to the good days are we~
-w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

A bit harsh, aren't we?
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

I try not to be rude or harsh. Ive tried very hard not to be. Ive tried to be helpful, and Ive got nothing but rude comments back. Im sick of it, so im not going to be polite about it anymore. She has the possibilty to go far in art and see her dreams come true, but thats never gonna happen if she spits in the face of anyone that tries to help but doing more then just patting her on the back and saying "it looks good" with no useful pointer or critique.

NejinOniwa

*calls Mission Control*

Commander! We've succeeded with the mission! Should we pull out or continue monitoring?

The despair of others, created by others while you were just standing by is delicious, really.

What was that quote, "We call dreams dreams because they can't come true", or something? Where was it from, I wonder. Nice call though.

Smokey

Oh, well...

I'll go and wait for you to post some manga art...
No matter how you made it, as long as you're working on it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

Well I hope she keeps working too, wether or not she can keep drawing through harsh comments tho, will determin how likely she is to sucseed in her dreams.

Cockleshell

Nejin certainly isn't helping.

CaptBrenden

Well nejin is a douche that really is out just to crush dreams. I cant remember the last time it was pleasent to talk to him, or he said something either encouraging or useful.  Cirtanly ranks in my book as the least pleasent forum member.  But thats off topic, well unless you concider discussing how he is trying to crush her mangaka dreams on topic.

NejinOniwa

Think of it like this.
I'd only help baking a cake I'd be able to eat afterwards.

I like to think of myself as...practical.

Cockleshell

NejinOniwa

Don't start that again
I was about to say, but then realized it'd do nothing, so I'll just walk over here and rig a nice little trapdoor. Upwards.

Chocofreak13

cockelshell!!! *hug* and omfg you're in mass!? i'm in nh! must find yous!

capitan, i never liked you.  as for my age i'd be stupid to give that out on the web. glad you took my advice, i'll be taking yours on manga studio (birthday in about  a month [31 days] ) as for your "white" comment, uhm.....no idea what that said (my poor brain-thing! ) go ahead and criticize. i don't care. i just don't feel like posting if you're going to criticize my materials, as THAT'S ALL I CAN F-ING AFFORD. that why i don't want to post. (that, and the coloring contest, if i post it'll ruin it.) oh but my friend's friend is selling a tablet, so who knows maybe i'll be able to get in on the "fancy" action like you someday. and yeah, i am young! so f-ing what? your art DOES look nice though, i will admit. i just need you to hark back to the old days when all artists had was basic pens and paper. that's me, kinda. (perhaps we could start over someday...)

nejin, i figure i may be the only person here that actually likes you. you remind me of so many people from here.

smokey, you, aurora, and cockelshell are the only ones here who haven't yelled in my face yet! thanks! <D

peoples, this is what i have for art supplies:
paper (sketch and regular....and lined and such)
pencils (very particular about only using the dixon ticonderoga kind)
colored pencils (prismacolor 72 set, with some extras i bought seperate)
erasers
whiteout
pens (think the kind you use in an office)
scanner
GIMP 2.0 (barely used)
countless "How to draw manga" books (i swear i've spent an easy $500 over the years on drawing books and manga)
friends (ah, i love them so.)

"reheated pizza is always best the first day. garlic bread seems to lack an expiration date."

everyone besides capitan, sorry for getting into a scuffle here. but, like something 95-tan would say, "HONOR IS ON THE LINE!!" xD
click to make it bigger