so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OS Freak

He said he was returning for me to aid him more but he hasn't comeback. I'll see when the antivirus I gave him expires I wanna see to who he runs back. It appears he just wanted to clean his poor XP and then back to the same. Were I study my other PC friends care a lot for their computers except another friend of mine. He runs his XP laptop with no protection either. I've prompted to his to let me install my antivirus but he says it's his mother's so he doesn't care for it. He wanted a class program I had when I plugged his pendrive my antivirus was flash in detecting that his pendrive was infected with an autorun worm and had another inside a file to triguer if the autorun was eliminated. He's the only one who doesn't have his own laptop but doesn't care for one that it's not him's either.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

NejinOniwa

That guy could use a cup of
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

OS Freak

2 tablespoons of angryness, lol.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

hicamajig

Quote from: "OS Freak"2 tablespoons of angryness, lol.

and a hint of cinnamon ;)

Cockleshell

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"That guy could use a cup of
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
RAAAAAAAAAGE
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Quoteand a hint of cinnamon
Hey, what's that I smell cooking over all this RAAAAGE? Good stuff.

Chocofreak13

perhaps a touch of nutmeg? and maybe just a dash of "pissed off".

tasty. does this come in soup form?
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

well, it does come in LIQUID RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE, but that's a touch mild for me.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

OS Freak

Good we came with a bright new recipe. We need to do a patent for it and probably sell it to restaurants, we'll be rich!

NejinOniwa

This has spun off and around so much even compasses aren't working anymore... ->-

Smokey

Quote from: "OS Freak"...He was running her with no antivirus or firewall... It found 200+ vulnerabilities, 16 Viruses, 10 trojans and 2 malware... Pretty much he just wanted to torture the poor XP girl.

I run all my systems (since my IT-school) without any native antivirus...
I just scan them online from time to time...
I once had over 1200 viruses on my old lappie and it still ran smoother than when it was clean and had a antivir installed... :D
So in my opinion its not really torture...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

1. you were responsible, checking from time to time.

2. we could market the rage as an energy drink!!
"get your energy with RAGE!!!!"
lol. almost as good aas powerthirst.
click to make it bigger

Bella

My computer caught a nasty malware... I just had to go in with a Puppy Linux liveCD and rescue the files off of XP. Freaky, it was the first serious virus I've ever caught with XP in over four years.

In semi-related news: I'M COMING UBUNTUUUUUUUU!!!!1!

Ahem... back on topic... I'm still some bizarre mix of Multics-sama/VMS-sama/Unix-sama and a half a dozen others. >:P

Smokey

I must be some kind of windows, since i like to push my hardware to its outer limits. However I also want reliability and i love old school stu....

I know, I'm IBSYS- oh wait there's no such -tan...crud...

Anyone know an extreme-heavy-duty OS used on supercomputers/mainframes??
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'M COMING UBUNTUUUUUUUU!!!!1!
...err...
Bella-san...
...that was a bad choice of words, really.
>-<