so which -tan do you consider yourself?

Started by Chocofreak13, December 23, 2008, 05:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i just realized i created this thread.

.....the fuck is this owo;;;;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

I just went to the first page to confirm .... oh lord, my first post in this thread... ;__;

Quote from: Bella on January 04, 2009, 12:24:52 PM
Hmmm this is tough... while I'm not like any of these -tans, I do share a few similarities.

In one way I'm like OpenVMS-sama, cause I something of the strong silent type, I simultaneously love and hate Windows NT and its descendants, and I like the ocean, and travel.... ^^

In one way I'm like Multics-sama, cause I can be a depressive mope, I'm usually likable but when someone dislikes me they can REALLY dislike me (or vice-versa). I'm initially mistrustful of most people, but once I warm up to someone I trust them for life. I'm also a very complex person. ^^'

And in a few ways I'm like Unix-sama, cause I love throwing things at people when I'm angry, I certainly have a temperamental side, I can live in very sparse conditions. ^___^;

WAT WERE YOU DOING 2008 BELLA?!

I also just went through the thread and found this:

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on February 07, 2009, 12:40:43 PM
To get this back on topic, do you have any friends or acquaintances that remind you of any of the OS-tan characters?

I reiterate: my professor is without doubt MTS-tan's (yes, that MTS-tan, and even the description fits) spirit animal. Don'cha knooow.

Goujer (she/her)

Bella

General Northern Midwestern/ambiguously Canadian, yes.

Chocofreak13

i'm trying to draw parallels to my coworkers, and i can't outside of being somewhat timid like MS-DOS-tan. :0
click to make it bigger

Triplex

I'd be a male version of Arch Linux because I'm a complicated human being but also a simple one and because complete freedom.
I'm just a guy who uses Arch Linux, wears trenchcoats, and loves girls who are tomboys.

Goujer (she/her)